UK to restrict immigration after Brexit

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I have seen the memo and it is majorly towards EU Migration.

I say good!

Apollo

VIP
The new migration system the UK wants to implement is as strict as the Australian/Canadian one. Who in their right mind would move to the UK over Australia or Canada. :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
We’ll always welcome more. A family from the NFD region and another from K5 came recently

Meh, I hope Western countries completely stop accepting Somal refugees and migrants.

Perhaps when they realize they cannot get into the West easily will they start being productive for their own country.

The West should continue to allow in other brown and black people though, just not Somalis.

Macalin M

Out here
Meh, I hope Western countries completely stop accepting Somal refugees and migrants.

Perhaps when they realize they cannot get into the West easily will they start being productive for their own country.

The West should continue to allow in other brown and black people though, just not Somalis.
Easy for you to say while you’re living comfy in the west.

Macalin M

Out here
Long term it is in the best interest for Somalia. Maybe I am hypocritical, but it is still in their best interest.
It’s in Somalia’s best interest for us educated guys to come back and do something. We got it easier than the brothers and sisters back home.

Apollo

VIP
It’s in Somalia’s best interest for us educated guys to come back and do something. We got it easier than the brothers and sisters back home.

90% won't ever go back, let's be honest, we already have three decades of diaspora data. It's mainly a one way flow (out of Somalia, never/rarely back in).

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

SHOULD WE VOTE CONSERVATIVE? :(

Exodus

Alienist
The new migration system the UK wants to implement is as strict as the Australian/Canadian one. Who in their right mind would move to the UK over Australia or Canada. :pachah1:
The quality of life in the UK is shockingly poor, especially when you look at how expensive houses are over there.

£200k in London will get you an old, rat-infested, dilapidated house, while less than 1/2 of that would get you a new, big flat in the middle of Istanbul.