UK teen slaps up a woman. Gets stripped and beaten by men as a result.

Muji

VIP

This yout beat up a woman thinking she was alone. Instead gets beaten and stripped by other men from the community.

Who agrees with this as a form of swift justice?

This is wrong on both the sides, he shouldn't have hit his grandma and those men obviously know that he is much weaker than him.

Shame on them both.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What he did is pathetic but under circumstances will i ever support M24 and those Brixton drug dealer scum. Happy to stab and shoot innocent teens but this is what pushes them over the edge it's all for social media.

Muji

VIP
This is wrong on both the sides, he shouldn't have hit his grandma and those men obviously know that he is much weaker than him.

Shame on them both.

nah you can’t beat up your grandma. Beating up your mum is sick but when you put your hands on your ayeeyo you need to get stripped and slapped around.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
nah you can’t beat up your grandma. Beating up your mum is sick but when you put your hands on your ayeeyo you need to get stripped and slapped around.

It's not his grandma( doesn't change what he did though) it's someone who owed him money that's he said later on in full video he admits to it.

First of all, he's a teen he doesn't know better since his brain hasn't developed fully does he deserve to get punched up by men.

But it's all subjective in the end of the day so I won't go back and forth about this.
It's a moral question with no definitive answer.

Muji

VIP
First of all, he's a teen he doesn't know better since his brain hasn't developed fully does he deserve to get punched up by men.

But it's all subjective in the end of the day so I won't go back and forth about this.
It's a moral question with no definitive answer.

Lol so the old lady deserved to get punched up by a man. But the woman beater doesn’t. You sound like an Idiot right now.

Muji

VIP
It's not his grandma( doesn't change what he did though) it's someone who owed him money that's he said later on in full video he admits to it.
Why is he lending old ladies money? Regardless you don’t hit old ladies or any female. I’m glad they made him apologise to all black women because I felt sick watching that.

Muji

VIP
If a man ever raises his hand to me, best believe my brothers and cousins across the globe would be taking action. If you wanna fight like a man then you will be forced to fight men.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why is he lending old ladies money? Regardless you don’t hit old ladies or any female. I’m glad they made him apologise to all black women because I felt sick watching that.

Pretty sure she buys drugs from him the kid is 100% drug dealer. Yeah it was good they made him apologise, but don't think for a second if it was one of them who did it and not this kid they would bat a eyelid. The same guys who kill 17 year girls with shotguns are ones to talking about respecting black women.

Muji

VIP
Pretty sure she buys drugs from him the kid is 100% drug dealer. Yeah it was good they made him apologise, but don't think for a second if it was one of them who did it and not this kid they would bat a eyelid. The same guys who kill 17 year girls with shotguns are ones to talking about respecting black women.

loooool you’re making a lot of assumptions. Do you know them?

You sound like a woman beater yourself.
It's just equality innit mate!
:cryinglaughsmiley:
iu

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
loooool you’re making a lot of assumptions. Do you know them?

No assumptions why do you think I'm talking on it. You do know who posted this video that's the gang I'm talking about but yeah hitting women is never right. Hes a real clown for that