Uk struggles to find vegetable pickers after brexit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What is going on? where are the men and women that voted for brexit to remove the eu vegetable pickers? why won't they pick vegetables for their country?

Hell i'm working part time and studying? what happened to taking the country back?

They even raised the price to £30 p/h an still no patriotic takers.

:damedamn:

Damn... Where are the politicians who promised the Brits once they leave the EU everything will get better? How about they held them accountable?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It explains why I'm the article

According to reports, we are also short of 100,000 HGV drivers, 100,000 carers and 188,000 restaurant staff. Despite falling numbers of immigrants looking for work in the UK, for various reasons, Brits aren’t filling the gaps: “[British] people don’t want to work in manual jobs,”

Basically the plebs got educated or got a new lease of life during lockdown and now they can't.be bothered being in the fields. Aahh!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is going on? where are the men and women that voted for brexit to remove the eu vegetable pickers? why won't they pick vegetables for their country?

Hell i'm working part time and studying? what happened to taking the country back?

Hi @KobeBryant

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It explains why I'm the article

According to reports, we are also short of 100,000 HGV drivers, 100,000 carers and 188,000 restaurant staff. Despite falling numbers of immigrants looking for work in the UK, for various reasons, Brits aren’t filling the gaps: “[British] people don’t want to work in manual jobs,”
THEY ARE TAKING OUR JOBS!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Whats the Euro equivalent of Latinos/Mexicans> :mjkkk:

Trending