UK Store Primark has UniSex Changing Rooms: Men Taking Advantage as Predicted

Another risk of using public changing rooms are the hidden cameras. Now it will be easier for perverts to install these cameras and upload the footage as they have free access.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Another risk of using public changing rooms are the hidden cameras. Now it will be easier for perverts to install these cameras and upload the footage as they have free access.

Men can simply walk in to unisex bathrooms that were once only for women. Gaalo are woking themselves to absolute idiots. The moral decay is sad to witness.

Spread the word and boycott Primark or at least accompany your female family members when shopping there.

Ironically, when segregation in places like starbucks or just restaurants in saudi arabia or any other muslim country gets mentioned, they get called backwards. Let them keep calling muslim countries backwards whilst they cry about problems like this, gaal wecels

Ironically, when segregation in places like starbucks or just restaurants in saudi arabia or any other muslim country gets mentioned, they get called backwards. Let them keep calling muslim countries backwards whilst they cry about problems like this, gaal wecels
We need to have a balance though. Those same countries have high sexual assault cases as well. Simply put, it’s not healthy for society for men and women to NEVER have interaction and always be separated. We need to be able to have healthy interactions with each other vs hanging us be separated. The mosque I can understand.

Now allowing men into women’s bathrooms is idiotic and wrong and I don’t agree with it as that’s too far. But we can’t look at that and then think … the way they do it in Saudi Arabia is the right way.
I hope I make sense and am not tryna to make an argument.

Lol a Macdonald’s worker was caught putting cameras in the restrooms for women in an Arab country. 🙄

Trending