UK Somalis Seriously Need To Stop Doing This

VixR

Veritas
are you talking about the regional state? why would you expect people from a foreign country to know about a province within a nation lol, I also don't know what you mean by south Im from the most Northern region in Somalia to me SL is considered the south, also how are we doomed if my regional state in puntland is doing better than yours lol, I don't know whats going to happen but whats not going to happen is ictiiraf lol, and it hasn't happened in the last 10, 15, 20, 30 years as you put it
30 years is a wide berth, and more time than any nation could’ve expected to receive to get their shit together. It’s really a testament of the times that it’s been left to loiter in its state. If nothing has changed in 30 years, it’s safe to assume nothing will change on its own.

If anything, Puntland will also secede among others and/or the whole country will get swallowed up by its neighbors.

Tukraq

VIP
30 years is a wide berth, and more time than any nation could’ve expected to receive to get their shit together. It’s really a testament of the times that it’s been left to loiter in its state. If nothing has changed in 30 years, it’s safe to assume nothing will change on its own.

f anything, Puntland will also secede among others and/or the whole country will get swallowed up by its neighbors.
I personally doubt it, I see and MJ president coming in for next cycle so puntland isn't going anywhere, also SL isn't either as you said 30 years and has not even taken a step towards ictiiraf lol, its not going to happen

Oh please, you’re killing me! The era that seceded from Somalia are grandparents now. The idea that people from SL wouldn’t identity as such when the identity already spans generations is illogical, and you know it.
somaliland identity is just issaq identity I know people who were born in hargeisa but are darood who hate somaliland and I know old issaq people who were born in xamar who are somaliland advocates.

Sol

?
Blame the adults, I've met people who say things like: "I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilander",as if their entire ethnicity has changed because they're seeking independence. Also, I've too many people whos parents would begin to drag people into stupid qabil debates- i.e qabil X shouldn't be allowed into town X or they should be killed because our ancestor X centuries ago were wronged. I've even seen two Somalis, one Puntite and Somalilander swing fists at one another, happened around the Tukraq incident, Wallahi the most embarassed I've been, literally everyone who knew me was Somali was asking me "What did they say". We need to move away from this 68 IQ nonsense, and actually become a society that will better our people and the Motherland.

Imagine getting into a fight with someone over a dusty village with nothing of worth thousands of km away from your comfy urban setting literally regressing :bell:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Myself had a interaction with a collegue about somalia, this italian adopted by cadaans try to teach me my history. Claiming that somalis were bush people before the italians arrived to the scene. I gave him a quick history karbaash telling him that italy ended up teaching somalis politics and that we were not enslaved by them. Some other collegue even called me a colored boy, this collegue got purple in the mits of the convo i litteraly laughed at his stupid ass. Wallahi cadaans never stop to amaze me.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

If anything, Puntland will also secede among others and/or the whole country will get swallowed up by its neighbors.
speak for yourself puntland is not going anywhere and will enjoy the oil benefits of their country somalia ,you secessionists are the only one holding on to this bullshit of qabilism

throw it in the toilet, tribal anarchism will not work in the 21st century

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts