UK Somalis rank as the worst in the disapora

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Came back from the UK on vacation and man are UK somalis the worst of all diaspora. They live in sad council house Estates and from there engage is crime. prostitution and mostly become Madow toys. They work as cleaners and other lower end jobs. From what i saw there is nothing saving UK somalis.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What can you exspect from the ghetto?

Do you know what it worse? These people are sending all there money to Somalia while still living in the same terrible situation since the beginning of the 2000s and sending their kids to third-rate schools.

They could have improved their own lives, including their children's and most likely going to die in the ghetto then reap the benefits of nearly two decades of investment they been making.

It's a sad life

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Prostitution? This guy is mad.

I wouldn’t even speak if I was you tbh :bell:

I’ve been to Oslo were all the faaraxs still chew khat in Gronland whilst on ceydh. The ones that don’t take state benefits are all bus and taxi drivers.

The young faaraxs and xaliimos in Norway relax their hair and turn into goths like that gay guy that was killed by Anders Breivik and the Michael Jackson wannabe who went on X-Factor.

Also the most famous Norwegian Somali is a Lesbian woman lmao

I’ve not seen or heard a single Norwegian Somali graduate from university despite Norwegians getting paid to study up to masters level. :mjlol:

The UK Somalis are ahead of Norwegian Somalis in every way sxb let’s not start this.

I’ve been to Oslo were all the faaraxs still chew khat in Gronland whilst on ceydh. The ones that don’t take state benefits are all bus and taxi drivers.

The young faaraxs and xaliimos in Norway relax their hair and turn into goths like that gay guy that was killed by Anders Breivik and the Michael Jackson wannabe who went on X-Factor.

I’ve not seen or heard a single Norwegian Somali graduate from university despite Norwegians getting paid to study up to masters level. :mjlol:

The UK Somalis are ahead of Norwegian Somalis in every way sxb let’s not start this.
UK malis are Grønland malis on crack. And it's not a diss on the wastemen, they're just formed by their environment:manny:

Most people are formed more by their environment than even their parents.

Came back from the UK on vacation and man are UK somalis the worst of all diaspora. They live in sad council house Estates and from there engage is crime. prostitution and mostly become Madow toys. They work as cleaners and other lower end jobs. From what i saw there is nothing saving UK somalis.
Prostitution?? not even Morrocan/North african girls do that here looool

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Yo bruv, you been hanging/ know the low lives. Says something about yourself...

I'm an Architect bruh, and there's plenty other professional Somalis around but we don't hang out in dead ass areas. We're indoors or out n about

What about Somalis in Sweden? How are UK Somalis compared to them?

upload_2019-9-1_0-54-36.png

U.K and Norway?

He's not from Norway. He's a troll from Canada.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
There is no difference between European diasporas. They are all the same .

Easy access to Ceyr and Somalis is a very bad combination. Look at USA Somalis , they are much more successful because they have to work hard to survive .

Trending

Latest posts