UK Somalis/Other Blacks face racism as well

Can you guys come to my next thread to argue? I want it to reach 10+ pages :damn:

You lovebirds always bantering is saving a lot of dead threads.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Can you guys come to my next thread to argue? I want it to reach 10+ pages :damn:

You lovebirds always bantering is saving a lot of dead threads.
I think it’s gotten to a point where it’s draining
twitter on the other hand is actually useful and funny
No, no thanks :wow1:

I think it’s gotten to a point where it’s draining
twitter on the other hand is actually useful and funny
No, no thanks :wow1:
One last thing, quit the nonsense qashins. You brought this on yourself. Don't be acting like a victim now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-105002_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-105002_Chrome.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20200530-104944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-104944_Chrome.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20200530-104944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-104944_Chrome.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 61
    615.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200530-105253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-105253_Chrome.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 55
She
I watched this girls tik tok a everyday she’s so funny :deadmanny:
and knows her sht? Baddie
But anyways, to investigate racism in the UK will be much harder because the racists there are a bit quieter in their hate for Africans, in contrast to the hate for the immigrants there
The UK isn’t just enough to look into the case, anyway.
She is not a baddie :dead:

a y a n

VIP
One last thing, quit the nonsense qashins. You brought this on yourself. Don't be acting like a victim now.
I can’t? If the content is trash I’ll qashin it
Those were from days ago, a Tuesday qashin kullaha
I could pull more from a single day, don’t act up akh

I’ve given you around 11meh emojis, try again
Lmao at 'around 11' too as if that isn't a lot
I can’t? If the content is trash I’ll qashin it
Those were from days ago, a Tuesday qashin kullaha
I could pull more from a single day, don’t act up akh
Don't act up? Who do you think you are? Your word doesn't mean shit to me. None of those were from Tuessay either. All 25 negative reactions were in the past 24 hours alone. Don't challenge me. Or complain when I quote you a few times in response. :childplease:

a y a n

VIP
Lmao at 'around 11' too as if that isn't a lot

Don't act up? Who do you think you are? Your word doesn't mean shit to me. None of those were from Tuessay either. All 25 negative reactions were in the past 24 hours alone. Don't challenge me. Or complain when I quote you a few times in response. :childplease:
You repeated two of the screenshots, and here are both of them
E5D6E486-8857-4E66-9017-267346643782.jpeg
9EB6CDFC-B068-46E4-89B5-456D8DF5A880.jpeg

other than that, I gave you twoqashins as you saw there. You’re pretty bad at lying I must say
The majority of the times you quoted me I was literally quoting someone else, never was it even about you, but you felt the need to quote and spam 16 times. The skull emojis were also way more.
You quoted me not once but 16 times in four hours. What? None of them were even challenging you. You just quoted them for no reason at all.
“Don’t challenge me.” Behaving rather emotionally, eh?

View attachment 122137View attachment 122138
other than that, I gave you twoqashins as you saw there. You’re pretty bad at lying I must say
The majority of the times you quoted me I was literally quoting someone else, never was it even about you, but you felt the need to quote and spam 16 times. The skull emojis were also way more.
You quoted me not once but 16 times in four hours. What? None of them were even challenging you. You just quoted them for no reason at all.
Not at all. Not at all. I told you not to challenge me because I knew I could easily shut you down, don't tell me not to 'act up' as if your my mother next time. Receipts though?

View attachment 122137View attachment 122138
Don't say eh either you fake Canadian. This also the third time you've been caught lying this thread. How many times will it take before you learn your lesson?

These two are clearly differentiable. Look at the tab cording the top comment in the screenshot. This is too easy.

Attachments

615.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20200530-105253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-105253_Chrome.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 36

a y a n

VIP
Not at all. Not at all. I told you not to challenge me because I knew I could easily shut you down, don't tell me not to 'act up' as if your my mother next time. Receipts though?
You can? When? Proof?
so funny, you think you have authority to shut people down now,:pachah1:
Receipts for what?
Don't say eh either you fake Canadian. This also the third time you've been caught lying this thread. How many times will it take before you learn your lesson?
Lying about what? You literally said I qashined you multiple times and I only did twice in the past 12 hours.
These two are clearly differentiable. Look at the tab cording the top comment in the screenshot. This is too easy.
those weren’t even the ones I was speaking on
I’m really done with you this is too funny
Mac salam akh

a y a n

VIP
Cannot say eh? I put Canada in my profile simply because I can, don’t see your point.

Trending