UK Somalis/Other Blacks face racism as well

The first story is more complex than they're making it out to be. SJW BLM agenda. They can't prosecute as it's impossible to prove he was infected with coronavirus, that she got it from him, that she even died of it, that it was him and that he really did spit at her. They also can't charge because there is no reason to believe it was with murderous intent. Or that there was any motive at all.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I watched this girls tik tok a everyday she’s so funny :deadmanny:
and knows her sht? Baddie
But anyways, to investigate racism in the UK will be much harder because the racists there are a bit quieter in their hate for Africans, in contrast to the hate for the immigrants there
The UK isn’t just enough to look into the case, anyway.

I watched this girls tik tok a everyday she’s so funny :deadmanny:
and knows her sht? Baddie
But anyways, to investigate racism in the UK will be much harder because the racists there are a bit quieter in their haye for Africans, in contrast to the hate for the immigrants there
The UK isn’t just enough to look into the case, anyway.
Translation?

What?! People face racism in countries where they’re a minority? STOP THE PRESSES!

Shouldn’t you be looting a footlocker and burning down businesses instead shitposting on sspot?:pacspit::pacspit:

Could you chill? 15 quotes since 7 am, relax and find someone else to quote acuthubillah what’s wrong with you? :snoop:
I should be asking that. Any receipts? Look at this shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-095732_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-095732_Chrome.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20200530-095801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-095801_Chrome.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20200530-095828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-095828_Chrome.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20200530-095837_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-095837_Chrome.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 49

a y a n

VIP
Learn to count while you're at those much needed ESL classes walaal.
I counted the quotes by hand, and you literally will not stop, no matter how many mehs I give you. Did I do something to you? Something wrong? Drop it acuthubillah

I counted the quotes by hand, and you literally will not stop, no matter how many mehs I give you. Did I do something to you? Something wrong? Drop it acuthubillah
Wallahi billahi wallahi you started this. I was just minding my own business, commenting normal things as normal people do and I notice all of these reactions.

a y a n

VIP
Wallahi billahi wallahi you started this. I was just minding my own business, commenting normal things as normal people do and I notice all of these reactions.
I have you the mehs only on the quotes you spammed, what are you even talking about?

Trending