Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
It's coming home :salute:

Even my mum is rooting for England and has watched every game

Nah b have you seen the French team?
:chrisfreshhah:

They basically have the best of Africa

Football isn’t coming home, England is coming home but it will be nice for them to get to the final with such a young team.

Nah b have you seen the French team?
:chrisfreshhah:

They basically have the best of Africa

Football isn’t coming home, England is coming home but it will be nice for them to get to the final with such a young team.

I predicted France would win just based off their roster . They have the best skill at every position for sure , but sometimes skill isn’t enough. Sometimes the other side just plays better team ball. I still choose France to win though

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Americans and Canadians are just jealous they not on the main stage. But common what do you expect from folks who call football "soccer". :drakekidding:

Americans and Canadians are just jealous they not on the main stage. But common what do you expect from folks who call football "soccer". :drakekidding:

Kkk just like everything else we’ll come to dominate that too :chrisfreshhah: America just doesn’t give a f*ck about soccer, it’s on par with cricket in this country . Soon as black people here start liking soccer it will be a wrap.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s the last field left for us to dominate :shaq: (Other than track/running which we will never dominate :nahgirl:)

We should go the France approach and bring a lot of African immigrants . By 2026 I want to see nothing but Africans and Mexicans playing for Team USA
I can technically make the American national team since I was born here. So can a lot of Somalis.we can dominate in track long distance

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Oyyy mate isss comin home innit:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ:

Attachments

• C3E0F62B-5BEC-4197-B363-9B6968615F6F.jpeg
    C3E0F62B-5BEC-4197-B363-9B6968615F6F.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 121
I'm hardly going to support Ireland so I chose to support the Muslim and African countries (Iran, Tunisia, Nigeria, Senegal) then when they all got knocked out I moved on to support Brazil because europeans are degenerates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts