UK Somalis killed in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN. Make sure your kids are not associated with bad characters and these murders will not happen.
That's not true necessarily. Many of these deaths are innocent people who aren't associated with any bad people. Simple inane arguments, mistaken identities, robberies gone wrong, toxic paranoia, are all contributing. Many of the people doing the killings are so scared that you can get stabbed trying to take your phone out. I'm just saying but your advise is good regardless.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
That's not true. Many of these deaths are innocent people who aren't associated with any bad people. Simple inane arguments, mistaken identities, robberies gone wrong, toxic paranoia, are all contributing. Many of the people doing the killings are so scared that you can get stabbed trying to take your phone out.

It is rare. I had acid almost thrown at me by strangers. This is an exception.
Only associate with religious people and you will be fine. They are not crazy to kill you over disagreements

It is rare. I had acid almost thrown at me by strangers. This is an exception.
Only associate with religious people and you will be fine. They are not crazy to kill you over disagreements
I was just editing that to say it's good advise regardless.

I too had some close calls. Also some of these people have to carry knives and live on the edge because they have done some of the stupidest things imaginable to some other equally stupid people. I find they are also the type of person that would have visible tremor because someone they didn't know was passing by. There's Somali proverb that goes like one is more likely to die by the hands of a coward or words to that effect, which true here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts