UK Somalis killed in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
_106419615_mdr36-19noorebashirsalad.jpg

No.5 Noor Bashir Salad

A 22-year-old man who died after being shot and stabbed in Newham, east London, has been named by police.

Noore Bashir Salad, from Stratford, was attacked in Church Road in Manor Park after 21:20 BST on Monday and died at the scene.

The post-mortem gave Mr Salad's cause of death as a stab wound to the leg.

No arrests have been made, but police believe the victim was attacked by three males.

Det Insp Alison Cole said: "A number of people have already spoken with officers and I am grateful for the information they have provided, but there are still pieces of the puzzle surrounding this murder that are missing.

"At this early stage we believe that the victim was approached by three males who inflicted the injuries and fled in the direction of Browning Road."

She asked anyone with information about the men or a "suspicious vehicle" seen in the area at the time to come.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47898733

No.4 Abdirashid Mohamoud.

_106243671_abdirashidmohamoud-metpolice.jpg

A teenager who was stabbed to death in west London has been named as 17-year-old Abdirashid Mohamoud.

He was discovered with fatal knife wounds outside apartments on Union Lane, Isleworth, at about 22:35 GMT on Friday.

A post-mortem examination found Abdirashid, who was from the Brentford area, died from his injuries.

Police say the motive for the murder is still unclear and no arrests have been made.

Det Ch Insp Richard Leonard, who is leading the investigation, said: "Our enquiries have established that the victim was in Syon Park close to the flats with a group of other people.

"A vehicle pulled up and a group of males got out. They chased the victim and attacked him in Union Lane."

Officers arrived at the scene and gave first aid but could not save the teenager.

Scotland Yard has appealed for anyone who was in the Syon Park area at the time to come forward.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47688814

No 3. Ayub Hassan
1635.jpg

A teenager has been stabbed to death in west London.

The male, aged in his late teens, was found with multiple stab wounds to the chest at 14:14 GMT on Lanfrey Place, West Kensington.

He received treatment from London's Air Ambulance but died a short time later, police said. A crime scene remains in place and no arrests have been made.

A Section 60 stop and search order is in place until 04:00 on Friday in north Westminster.

The fatal stabbing in Fulham comes on the same day a man died of wounds he suffered during a knife attack in central London on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Chancellor Philip Hammond has called on police forces in England and Wales to use their existing budgets to tackle knife crime.

Senior officers had asked for more money to pay for extra officers after a spate of fatal stabbings but Mr Hammond said forces must use money and staff from other parts of their set-up to deal with the problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47487294

1_Sidali.jpg

No. 2 Sidali Mohamed

The statement, released by West Midlands Police on behalf of the family said: “He was a son, a brother, a cousin, a nephew and an amazing friend.

"He had many ambitions and goals which he desired to achieve.

“Sidali was a driven young man who was currently studying his A-levels and aspired to become an accountant.

“Sidali shared his goals continuously with his father, who supported him endlessly, as they were best of friends.

www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/sidali-mohammed-named-teenager-fatally-15853426.amp

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
what if you guys had guns over there in the UK?

AUN to the departed.
Imagine that :what:

Poor UK, they got the worst of Somalis, I heard a lot of ciyaal suuq/murders from Somalia sneaked into Europe, maybe that’s how they ended up with all these criminals:stopit:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
_106419615_mdr36-19noorebashirsalad.jpg

No.5 Noor Bashir Salad

A 22-year-old man who died after being shot and stabbed in Newham, east London, has been named by police.

Noore Bashir Salad, from Stratford, was attacked in Church Road in Manor Park after 21:20 BST on Monday and died at the scene.

The post-mortem gave Mr Salad's cause of death as a stab wound to the leg.

No arrests have been made, but police believe the victim was attacked by three males.

Det Insp Alison Cole said: "A number of people have already spoken with officers and I am grateful for the information they have provided, but there are still pieces of the puzzle surrounding this murder that are missing.

"At this early stage we believe that the victim was approached by three males who inflicted the injuries and fled in the direction of Browning Road."

She asked anyone with information about the men or a "suspicious vehicle" seen in the area at the time to come.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47898733

"The post-mortem gave Mr Salad's cause of death as a stab wound to the leg."

Istaqufulaaah God forgive me, but who dies from a stab wound to the leg???? Did he bleed to death? Why didnt he cover it? Cause i assume they stabbed him and ran like cowards.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Istaqufulaaah God forgive me, but who dies from a stab wound to the leg???? Did he bleed to death? Why didnt he cover it? Cause i assume they stabbed him and ran like cowards.
Edo basra they most likely hit the femoral artery, it’s easy to bleed out and die like that

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
And don't forget what they all have in common. 9 out of over 100k Somalis in London. I don't care about these guys.

RIP

@jamal9 and @Basra

I deleted your posts because it was disgusting. Leave the dead in peace because they could no longer defend themselves and please, don’t inject qabyaalad into every thread and making tribal jokes about the dead is dehumanising them. Shame on you.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Depends on where he got stabbed in the leg. If your femoral artery is cut, you can die within minutes.

cc8c848a59d8bc83324e39c54baa3656.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why post their pictures?!! Remove the pics ASAP! This is beyond disrespect.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Their pics are freely available online and putting them on here is lesson for all of us.
You can post their names but spreading their pictures is a clear disrespect to the deceased and their families.

You can post their names but spreading their pictures is a clear disrespect to the deceased and their families.

I fail to see how this is disrespectful. By putting their pictures on here we are mourning and remembering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending