UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoo another triggered Darood, do you think people know the difference between our ethnic group or clans? already there was another hurt dude (CognitiveDissonance) on this thread telling lies about Lander girls running trains with Ajnabis^^

Darood? I'm Gadabuursi you dumb Oromo bum sucking Isaaq.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
that was like what 2009? 2010? there’s just as many hawiye and darood s bro stop bluffin..
Peep the postcode those girls are from a predominently somaliland area, hawiye settle mostly in south london Whereas darood settle mostly in north london camden (mj):gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
we hate Oromos looool wtf we probz dislike Habeshas more than you, don’t jump to things
Do you know how awkward it is trying to explain to ajnabis when a somalilander chick or guy says they are not from somalia but form somaliland and ajnabis ask me the difference i just tell them we are two different races and to see the look on the somalilanders faces is priceless kkk and they start arguing we are the same people and they start speaking somali i just say sorry i dont speak somaliland language kkk walk away leaving them dumbfounded fucking turncoats

Do you know how awkward it is trying to explain to ajnabis when a somalilander chick or guy says they are not from somalia but form somaliland and ajnabis ask me the difference i just tell them we are two different races and to see the look on the somalilanders faces is priceless kkk and they start arguing we are the same people and they start speaking somali i just say sorry i dont speak somaliland language kkk walk away leaving them dumbfounded fucking turncoats
Are you mentally ill ak? which Isaaq done you wrong wallah i’ll speak to them for you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
if you think West londkn is majority Somaliland then you’re extremely deluded my guy
The postcode them girls gave was Southall now tell me isaaq are not the majority in southall
giphy.gif

The postcode them girls gave was Southall now tell me isaaq are not the majority in southall
giphy.gif
that’s actually Hayes where they are majority actually, and you need to let go of this hatred you have for Northern Somalis because you’re just gonna waste your time mate, like i said wallahi i can chat to those ‘enemies’ you have for you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that’s actually Hayes where they are majority actually, and you need to let go of this hatred you have for Northern Somalis because you’re just gonna waste your time mate, like i said wallahi i can chat to those ‘enemies’ you have for you
To you your religion and to me mine.

I worship Allah not icitiraaf :ftw9nwa:
and you have hatred for people right?, if you want to bring this religion shit into it.. you say you worship Allah yet you’re going against him by belittling people that are your own fucking ethnicity whether you like it or not, for the tenth time you’re too scared to state what clan/tribe you are cause most likely i have dirt on you and your women, once again that isaaq man high on qhat probably dealt with you real slick seeing as you talk smack non stop you fuckin nerd refugee

I worship Allah not icitiraaf :ftw9nwa:
you people try to project your insecurities on reer isaaq, but it’s a thing where you’re scared to give them independence coz you know they will instantly leave you behind in basically everything so it automatically turns into hate, i would love to see what u look like so i can just laugh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
you people try to project your insecurities on reer isaaq, but it’s a thing where you’re scared to give them independence coz you know they will instantly leave you behind in basically everything so it automatically turns into hate, i would love to see what u look like so i can just laugh
Hadalka badan jooji this forum is somalia spot waskan yaho the enemy of somalia :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
and you have hatred for people right?, if you want to bring this religion shit into it.. you say you worship Allah yet you’re going against him by belittling people that are your own fucking ethnicity whether you like it or not, for the tenth time you’re too scared to state what clan/tribe you are cause most likely i have dirt on you and your women, once again that isaaq man high on qhat probably dealt with you real slick seeing as you talk smack non stop you fuckin nerd refugee
I take it you nor your parents are refugees since british somaliland is a british protectorate kkk servile docile serf i bet you pray towards buckingham palace five times a day kkk

I take it you nor your parents are refugees since british somaliland is a british protectorate kkk servile docile serf i bet you pray towards buckingham palace five times a day kkk
and the Italians didn’t make you guys refugees no?? listen where i’m from there’s mansions and peace and quiet ,where you’re from there’s suicide bombers, broke people, no buildings/infrastructure and finally pirates, you want more?? i just came from Burco/Hargeisa the other week i saw more ajnabis there than my people, you dirty kkkk

and the Italians didn’t make you guys refugees no?? listen where i’m from there’s mansions and peace and quiet ,where you’re from there’s suicide bombers, broke people, no buildings/infrastructure and finally pirates, you want more?? i just came from Burco/Hargeisa the other week i saw more ajnabis there than my people, you dirty ******* kkkk
you z o o m a l i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts