UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly bullied somali girls and they to project their experience onto all somalis. Even maya jama was bullied and hated being somali.

Yeah. Somali girls were always the odd ones out because they weren't as ratchet and ty as the other lil girls in school, they didn't wear make up etc. They're normal until after sixth form, then they get hit with FOMO and try overcompensate with their new found freedom. I've seen them tweet stuff like they're the ugly duckling and now 'glo'd up'.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you went to secondary school outside of London, a Madow would have been a rare sighting lmaoo:siilaanyolaugh: :gaasdrink:
tell me about Madows where hardly seen where i went to school they where a very small minority its only in london where Madows are a majority thier where more swahili tanzanians then Madows

i dont get how london speaks for the uk :mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They seem to hate minnosotan somalis too.

is only racist cadaans that make it vocal that they are indeed racist. And theyre mostly middle aged im yet to come across a maadow from mn diss us or younger cadaan and i follow a lot of american somalis lool

is only racist cadaans that make it vocal that they are indeed racist. And theyre mostly middle aged im yet to come across a maadow from mn diss us or younger cadaan and i follow a lot of american somalis lool
Yes but it's still bad. For all those blm somalis that wanted the black label. Now they have it! any crime that an AA commits will be pinned on somalis by racist whites who feel threatened by somalis.

:gucciwhat:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They seem to hate minnosotan somalis too.

wallahi he was a coon he kept on saying why are the white people not protesting or
doing anything for the white boy, he then says white people this is youre country he also said that minniesota was somalia now

he probz has a mad case of inferiority complex , cause he was beggin them the entire time
he also tried to pin it on us and muslims

wallahi he was a coon he kep on saying why are the white people not protesting or
doing anything for the white boy, he then says white people this is youre country

he probz has a mad case of inferiority complex , cause he was beggin them the entire time
he also tried to pin it on us and muslims
He's a well known house nigg3r. He said it could be somali but deep down he knows it's an AA guy and they just wanna shift the L. Also it's not white land it's native land and he claims they hsould fight back.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He's a well known house nigg3r. He said it could be somali but deep down he knows it's an AA guy and they just wanna shift the L. Also it's not white land it's native land and he claims they hsould fight back.

what a house nigg3o clapping hes cheeks for the white man talking about how they should fight back, the guy knew that was a ni33ger then tries to say it was a somali and shiiett

the Madow thinks he can turn the tables and side with his master

doesnt he know hes master just wants to wip him again :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

all i can say is alhamdulilah am a Cushite my ancestors where real warriors cuz this is just sad :salute:salute to my warrior ancestors

Tukraq

VIP
@sigmund the sad part is it’s coming from west African immigrants :bell: over here I would literally slap they’re pussy micheal blackson asses and everyone would be laughing at them:gucciwhat: they literally were called the booty scratchers back in school:mjlol:

@sigmund the sad part is it’s coming from west African immigrants :bell: over here I would literally slap they’re pussy micheal blackson asses and everyone would be laughing at them:gucciwhat: they literally were called the booty scratchers back in school:mjlol:
Where does that term originate from?

:pachah1:

what a house nigg3o clapping hes cheeks for the white man talking about how they should fight back, the guy knew that was a ni33ger then tries to say it was a somali and shiiett

the Madow thinks he can turn the tables and side with his master

doesnt he know hes master just wants to wip him again :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

all i can say is alhamdulilah am a Cushite my ancestors where real warriors cuz this is just sad :salute:salute to my warrior ancestors
AA's have lost the plot. Desperately trying to pass off their L onto somalis and muslims.

It went from dindu to somalis did it.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
theyre known as african scratchers in america and they themselves dont want to be associated with the african term lol and they AA even go further to say "they aint niggas like us" totally alienating them...too bad no one is attacking them in the uk. They will get a reality check once they hit the states lool

AA’s use that on Bantus and have beaten them to submission when it comes to clowning:chrisfreshhah: I don’t know how reer uk gets dissed by these dikembe mutombo looking goofies:mjlol:
So yall use hebrew israelite insults on them? Those poor bantu have met their match.

:drakelaugh:

theyre known as african scratchers in america and they themselves dont want to be associated with the african term lol and they AA even go further to say "they aint niggas like us" totally alienating them...too bad no one is attacking them in the uk. They will get a reality check once they hit the states lool
The closest they get here are the Hebrew israelites here that hate on african bantu and call them hamites and "stinky african".

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts