UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
African-Americans are also taught to look up to Africa/Africans. They sometimes joke around (calling Africans ''African booty scratchers''), but they are not as anti-African as Afro-Caribbeans, imo. I read that something like +50% of Millennial Afro-Caribbeans are in an interracial relationship with a White Briton.

For example, this African-American guy is into Horner culture: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HlSf1XMeObrxeer3LdmKw/videos

And there's also that other AA guy who learned Af-Somali for fun.
Yup African Americans are good people theyre not mean or look down on somalis from what ive seen now i cant speak on maadow people in the uk since ive never met one but social media aint giving me a good impression a long with uk somali expeirence.

LOL same here in tdot no one ever bullies somalis not even in the slightest they too scared and insted say "no offence" when they want to shade us loool same with american somalis i heard they beefed the maadows so badly it made it to national news worldwide. Uk somalis are like our siblings that got drifted away to a lonely island :(
I think the no gun thing makes it harder to hit back like canadian malis or USA malis. However the situation on the ground is that most uk malis either got to uni or get involved in the street life and get stabbed because they are strecthced too thinly in different ends and aren't united. Bottom line is the gang malis here suck at their profession and get stabbed up. The malis in uni don't really give a fuc ksince Madows don't normally start shit in the real world.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think the no gun thing makes it harder to hit back like canadian malis or USA malis. However the situation on the ground is that most uk malis either got to uni or get involved in the street life and get stabbed because they are strecthced too thinly in different ends and aren't united. Bottom line is the gang malis here suck at their profession and get stabbed up. The malis in uni don't really give a fuc ksince Madows don't normally start shit in the real world.
canadian somali gang are more organized not saying theyre the most toughest but we have blood dixon in our name :manny:

canadian somali gang are more organized not saying theyre the most toughest but we have blood dixon in our name :manny:
Not many somalis are willing to die on the streets for some petty beef. Madows here mostly kill each toehr anyway. Only recently have somalis got into the drug game. Either way the gang somalis aren't even doing their job properly.

Kratos

Sonder
erm not really theres very large somali community in ohio around 45k thats the same number of somalis in London maybe slightly more so please tell me how they bullying them there and not ohio Somalis are a distinct group of people everyone knows about them especially if they are largely present in a state like ohio. Lets just admit uk people are coons and like to tease minorities to impress white people.
Ohio is a state where as Londonistan is a city. There are over 50k Somalis concentrated in one city living side by side with blacks in their shitty small townhouses. They are far more likely to interact with each other over there.

Also I've heard that AA's just lump all Africans together. The U.K is mainly inhabited by blacks directly from Africa and the Carribbean so they are probably more aware of different ethnic/national heritages than AA's, leading to a greater degree of "singling out" specific ethnic groups like Somalis.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not many somalis are willing to die on the streets for some petty beef. Madows here mostly kill each toehr anyway. Only recently have somalis got into the drug game. Either way the gang somalis aren't even doing their job properly.

the drug game originally came from N america thats why people know what they be doing here wheras in the uk this is all brand new to them like how guns are.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ohio is a state where as Londonistan is a city. There are over 50k Somalis concentrated in one city living side by side with blacks in their shitty small townhouses. They are far more likely to interact with each other over there.

Also I've heard that AA's just lump all Africans together. The U.K is mainly inhabited by blacks directly from Africa and the Carribbean so they are probably more aware of different ethnic/national heritages than AA's, leading to a greater degree of "singling out" specific ethnic groups like Somalis.
OMG this makes the best sense thanks for the input and your right AA dont know much about africans theyr very ignorant with those kind of topics and think we all just africans and leave us alone wheras west africans make up the majority i heard in the uk and as you know theyre already a intelligent group of people so they would know everything about africa and not to mention they used to get teased by caribbeans apparently so took their bitterness on the "lesser" africans which are somalis.

Apollo

VIP
OMG this makes the best sense thanks for the input and your right AA dont know much about africans theyr very ignorant with those kind of topics and think we all just africans and leave us alone wheras west africans make up the majority i heard in the uk and as you know theyre already a intelligent group of people so they would know everything about africa and not to mention they used to get teased by caribbeans apparently so took their bitterness on the "lesser" africans which are somalis.

I wonder what race relations between Madows and Somalis are in Scandinavia where Somalis got the demographic upper hand. :hmm:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I wonder what race relations between Madows and Somalis are in Scandinavia where Somalis got the demographic upper hand. :hmm:
from what i gathered on twitter and this forum they get along i think is because somalis got the game in sweden on lock and theres more of them there along with eritreans than Madows.

from what i gathered on twitter and this forum they get along i think is because somalis got the game in sweden on lock and theres more of them there along with eritreans than Madows.
It's all about owning the streets. In sweden you'll see a fob mali slap an cadaan like it's normal, where as in the uk malis don't know to play the game.

:pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's all about owning the streets. In sweden you'll see a fob malis slap and cadaan like it's normal, where as in the uk malis don't know to play the game.

somalis in sweden arrived the same time as somalis in the uk yet they have the whole country ona shutdown there was even a no go zone area controlled by somalis. No excuse for uk somalis lool

somalis in sweden arrived the same time as somalis in the uk yet they have the whole country ona shutdown there was even a no go zone area controlled by somalis. No excuse for uk somalis lool
True. Btw do you know why i can't Dm ppl? Can it be fixed?

Tukraq

VIP
@sigmund dont save em, reer UK don’t want to be saved and willingly allow this disrespect, it’s there choice, the only sad part is when we hear of all these malis getting killed in the UK and not the other way around like where you live in Toronto where the malis are doing the killing and Madows are in fear :bell: the prophet said a strong Muslim is better than a weak one for a reason :kodaksmiley:

@sigmund dont save em, reer UK don’t want to be saved and willingly allow this disrespect, it’s there choice, the only sad part is when we hear of all these malis getting killed in the UK and not the other way around like where you live in Toronto where the malis are doing the killing and Madows are in fear :bell: the prophet said a strong Muslim is better than a weak one for a reason :kodaksmiley:
Not that many malis die in the uk. More Madows killing Madows than somalis. Somalsi mainly kill each other or get into gang beefs with Madows and get stabbed up. But since i'm not about that life i can't judge. If i was committed to it i would do it correctly unlike most of these wannabe street malis.

:manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@sigmund
i went to an all asian school so i never got bullied by blacks that probaby happend in the london ghettoes like south london and stuffywhere madhows congregate together
but where im from it was mostly asian muslim
This is everywhere in my feed i guess i follow a lot of uk somalis smh when will this end man

i went to an all asian school so i never got bullied by blacks that probaby happend in the london ghettoes like south london and stuffy where madhows congregate together

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund
i went to an all asian school so i never got bullied by blacks that probaby happend in the london ghettoes like south london and stuffywhere madhows congregate together

yh asians are cool because theyre muslim and similair to us so ofcourse they wouldnt pick on us since they dont see us as a threat compared to Madows.

It's all about owning the streets. In sweden you'll see a fob mali slap an cadaan like it's normal, where as in the uk malis don't know to play the game.

I remember there was a thread motolof made about Sweden, were the were advertising a phone data deal in AF somali. :mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
yh asians are cool because theyre muslim and similair to us so ofcourse they wouldnt pick on us since they dont see us as a threat compared to Madows.
also asians come from good families and are mostly good concervertive muslims not ghettoes trash like madhows even if they hated somalsi they wouldnt bully them also we are both cultraly sinilar and we both went to the same mosques

i remember fighitng with pakis in my school days and the asians would just stop the fight most asians never descriminated on race sometimes they would just let me fight one on one and wait till it was over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts