UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we ignore they will continue to mock us like they did couple of years ago till we stepped our foot in.
Do whatever you want but I feel like it's a waste of time.

If you want to step your foot in then go attack them on twitter instead of posting on this site

There are countless people on the internet who are racist and if you can't ignore them then just quit the internet

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Do whatever you want but I feel like it's a waste of time.

If you want to step your foot in then go attack them on twitter instead of posting on this site

There are countless people on the internet who are racist and if you can't ignore them then just quit the internet

i did write back what you talking about? everytime a Madow insult us i always reply back with vicious comments im just showing you that these people are no friend of ours and will do anything to dig us deep under.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao facts I never got bullied by anyone here, UK Somalis are victims
LOL same here in tdot no one ever bullies somalis not even in the slightest they too scared and insted say "no offence" when they want to shade us loool same with american somalis i heard they beefed the maadows so badly it made it to national news worldwide. Uk somalis are like our siblings that got drifted away to a lonely island :(

Apollo

VIP
lool they all look like they smell of sewege and rats i mean look at them
wpid-wp-1397896450104.jpeg

Wheras north american maadows and cadaans have what you call a life i have yet to see a canadian/american yotuuber mocking somalis or asking them "would you date a somalian" lool

UK Somalis all live in Southern England where most Afro-Caribbeans are concentrated as well. US Somalis mostly live in a super white state (Minnesota) with a low/negligible amount of African-Americans.

i did write back what you talking about? everytime a Madow insult us i always reply back with vicious comments im just showing you that these people are no friend of ours and will do anything to dig us deep under.
I've had nothing but good experiences with Africans.

Do you live in the ghetto?

Keo

VIP
lool they all look like they smell of sewege and rats i mean look at them
wpid-wp-1397896450104.jpeg

Wheras north american maadows and cadaans have what you call a life i have yet to see a canadian/american yotuuber mocking somalis or asking them "would you date a somalian" lool
The guy at the front managed to get out of the hood.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
UK Somalis all live in Southern England where most Afro-Caribbeans are concentrated as well. US Somalis live in a super white state (Minnesota) with a low/negligible amount of African-Americans.
ohio has the second largest somali in the country and there are 1 million african americans there yet we dont here anything over there wheras in the uk theres also 1 million maadows yet you will see EVERYDAY on youtube a video about whos ugly which nationality would you not date and always the answer is "somalian" :(

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've had nothing but good experiences with Africans.

Do you live in the ghetto?
i like the maadows in north america and have good relation but i have a problem with the Madows in the uk since they always teasing my people over there is NEVER OK.

Apollo

VIP
ohio has the second largest somali in the country and there are 1 million african americans there yet we dont here anything over there wheras in the uk theres also 1 million maadows yet you will see EVERYDAY on youtube a video about whos ugly which nationality would you not date and always the answer is "somalian" :(

Ohio is big though and Somalis there would go by unnoticed as a tiny minority (a few thousand), while in Southern England there are over 100 thousand Somalis.. so the average Madow there will know about Somalis/being on their radar, while in Ohio they would not think of Somalis. My two cents.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ohio is big though and Somalis there would go by unnoticed as a tiny minority, while in Southern England there are over 100 thousand Somalis.. so the average Madow there will know about Somalis/being on their radar, while in Ohio they would not think of Somalis. My two cents.
erm not really theres very large somali community in ohio around 45k thats the same number of somalis in London maybe slightly more so please tell me how they bullying them there and not ohio Somalis are a distinct group of people everyone knows about them especially if they are largely present in a state like ohio. Lets just admit uk people are coons and like to tease minorities to impress white people.

Apollo

VIP
erm not really theres very large somali community in ohio around 45k thats the same number of somalis in London maybe slightly more so please tell me how they bullying them there and not ohio Somalis are a distinct group of people everyone knows about them especially if they are largely present in a state like ohio. Lets just admit uk people are coons and like to tease minorities to impress white people.

African-Americans are more civilized than Jamaicans/West Africans (in the UK) who recently came from third world shitholes.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
African-Americans are more civilized than Jamaicans/West Africans (in the UK) who recently came from third world shitholes.
yeahhh i think is because african americans are one they dont mock each other wheras in the uk theres different maadows nigerian, ghana, barbados where they all cussed each other and all decided to get together to diss the lower "blacks" aka somalis thats the only conclusion i come up with and it cant be because they broke the maadows here are also broke yet dont go around teasing people because of their ethnicity

Apollo

VIP
yeahhh i think is because african americans are one they dont mock each other wheras in the uk theres different maadows nigerian, ghana, barbados where they all cussed each other and all decided to get together to diss the lower "blacks" aka somalis thats the only conclusion i come up with and it cant be because they broke the maadows here are also broke yet dont go around teasing people because of their ethnicity

African-Americans are also taught to look up to Africa/Africans. They sometimes joke around (calling Africans ''African booty scratchers''), but they are not as anti-African as Afro-Caribbeans, imo. I read that something like +50% of Millennial Afro-Caribbeans are in an interracial relationship with a White Briton.

For example, this African-American guy is into Horner culture: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HlSf1XMeObrxeer3LdmKw/videos

And there's also that other AA guy who learned Af-Somali for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts