UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I once saw a group of black Caribbean kids beating up a black kid from mogadishu and i thought to myself its a win win situation let them take eachother out theres too many black people on earth.

I once introduced a few girls from somaliland to my ajnabi friends and they ran a train through them now both girls are pregnant masha Allah more girls from somaliland need to be breeded out by men of various races.

and i actually thought the teasing stopped i guess not this lowkey made me upset lol :/
@sigmund This shit doesn't happen in real life. There are more somalis from europe now and madows don't dominate schools liek they did 2006-2008. They only act tough online but don't say shit in UNI or college. It's all just jealousy and letting off steam online. Like the first one said. West africans got heat too being called fobs and "dirty africans" by carribeans. Even till today west africans and carribeans don't see eye to eye.

Either way don't let it trouble your soft heart. These Madows don't sya that shit in public. They can hate all they want but it's just cowardice if it's online.

:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund This shit doesn't happen in real life. There are more somalis from europe now and madows don't dominate schools liek they did 2006-2008. They only act tough online but don't say shit in UNI or college. It's all just jealousy and letting off steam online. Like the first one said. West africans got heat too being called fobs and "dirty africans" by carribeans. Even till today west africans and carribeans don't see eye to eye.

Either way don't let it trouble your soft heart. These Madows don't sya that shit in public. They can hate all they want but it's just cowardice if it's online.

:chrisfreshhah::drakekidding:

yh i know now it doesnt happen in real life whats annoying me is where theyre getting the confident in insulting us on twitter. That doesnt even happen in minnesota or canada where somali cause mayhem only old cadaan people complain on twitter but you wont see the young generation mocking us on social media like these Madow bastards from london

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Damn girl! so you be starting these twitter beefs. You got no chill.

Btw since your a mod. Why can't i send PM anymore?

:siilaanyolaugh:
ofcourse i will attack with the worst of insult especially from people descended of ships. And what do you mean pm??

yh i know now it doesnt happen in real life whats annoying me is where theyre getting the confident in insulting us on twitter. That doesnt even happen in minnesota or canada where somali cause mayhem only old cadaan people complain on twitter but you wont see the young generation mocking us on social media like these Madow bastards from london
That's because the ones here are worse than yours. Nearly all of them come from shitty single parent homes, cause trouble in schools and go to shit UNI's. You hardly ever encounter one that gives attitude in real life and even if you do then it's typical of a Madow.

if we ignore they will continue to mock us like they did couple of years ago till we stepped our foot in.
Tbh with their ancestry they should be the least racist ppl or have the confidence to chat shit about others. The most easily enslaved group are the loudest on the planet online.

:shookgabre:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That's because the ones here are worse than yours. Nearly all of them come from shitty single parent homes, cause trouble in schools and go to shit UNI's. You hardly ever encounter one that gives attitude in real life and even if you do then it's typical of a Madow.
lool they all look like they smell of sewege and rats i mean look at them
wpid-wp-1397896450104.jpeg

Wheras north american maadows and cadaans have what you call a life i have yet to see a canadian/american yotuuber mocking somalis or asking them "would you date a somalian" lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending