UK Somali students make 3D model to recreate Mogadishu pre-war

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Oh yeah because being associated with a group that had our religions prophet sure fucking helped us out right, I mean just look at our wonderful country with its wonderful use of Islam where they bumlick Arabs as we're totally arabs cause we believe they're the chosen people even though all races are meant to be equal.

Just look at us, look at how great of a life being associated with Allah's greatest creation has got us. Look at our happy citizens who may starve but at least we're associated with Arabs.

Were not related with the prophets ethnic group and we shouldn't be associated with it since we're using the butchered violent version of the prophets words because they're imported by his very ethnic group. Somedays that 68 IQ holds real strong.
What ever some few arab s do does not speak for their whole ethnic group bismillah imagine if we were generalised there would be protest in the comments of YouTube kkk

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
It's not myth lol! In surah Hashr, ayah 16, Iblis mentions how he doesn't what to be associated with the disbelievers after making them disbelieve, and that he fears Allah, the lord of the universe/worlds.
59_16.png

The first time I read that verse, I got goosebumps, wallaahi.:cryinglaughsmiley:
I knew it I read it somewhere bismillah my hifz must have gone bad

Hammond

It's never that deep
What ever some few arab s do does not speak for their whole ethnic group bismillah imagine if we were generalised there would be protest in the comments of YouTube kkk
A few Arabs? You mean those same Arabs who'd torture migrating Somalis, the same ones we despised for their savagery and dishonesty for years. Why not head to their countries if they're such great people they'll sure love you like a brother because of some shitty association.

If our youth choose a path of honesty and virtue away from odeys and for the interest of the future somalia we will prosper and even have more beautiful somali cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts