UK Somali students make 3D model to recreate Mogadishu pre-war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mogadishu used to be known as the white pearl of the Indian ocean. It used to be the most beautiful and peaceful city in Africa and inshallah, may Mogadishu re-claim its former glory.

How Mogadishu looked like before the civil war.

Last edited:
Before clannism destroyed Somalia mogadishu was for sure the best city in Africa . The only cities that competed with it was Cairo and maybe Johannesburg (thanks to whites ).

At this time Nairobi and AIDS ababa were nothing. Bantus and xaarbashis save your jealousy :susp:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalia was like any other black African country before the civil war. it had no sewage system and majority of the population were illiterate.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The city used to be beautiful before the savages took control.
:mjcry:
At least they finally took down those gaalo buildings. What an eyesore.
:hova:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow If Somalia was like that today, I wouldn't be calling for a restoration of the majerteniya kingdom with king osman the 35th crowned king of Somalia ruling the peasant population. It's the only region in Somalia that had a sultanate at the time of colonialists. It's no different to habesha people who also had their own, they were occupied by italy for many years also, we were occupied after our sultanate came down. But we established the SYL people to begin liberation immediately.

The fall of the empire was 1929 after baargaal was bombed. The restoration of SYL was 1943. We were only colonized for 14 years

Mogadishu was truly a gem.

It’s good to see young Somalis taking an interest in their native country and cultural heritage and actively working towards empowering others to rebuild their country. Inshallah more youth do the same.

Lol if you still have hope for somalia bismillah you have better odds of winning the super bowl ticket than the nation uniting

Sxb we, the younger generation, have a duty to improve Somalia’s future outcome and raise the flag of nationalism. Our elders have let us down but we shouldn’t give up hope and reject our motherland because of their mistakes. We must be better than that. We have a duty to make Somalia the most powerful Hamitic country in Africa so as to preserve our Cushitic cultural heritage.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Sxb we, the younger generation, have a duty to improve Somalia’s future outcome and raise the flag of nationalism. Our elders have let us down but we shouldn’t give up hope and reject our motherland because of their mistakes. We must be better than that. We have a duty to make Somalia the most powerful Hamitic country in Africa so as to preserve our Cushitic cultural heritage.
the world as you know it is gonna end in minimum 5 years nations will dissolve and the true times shall begin I'm preparing for that not this mirage

the world as you know it is gonna end in minimum 5 years nations will dissolve and the true times shall begin I'm preparing for that not this mirage

That’s your choice sxb. I want to contribute to Somalia’s future inshallah so that I can make Sayyid Xassan, Xaawo Taako, Siad Barre, Araweelo and Firaun proud.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Lol the world is ending in five years time??
Yea us is imposing full sanctions on Iran today , the brother of mbs has gone to saudi Arabia , syri a is nearly over , Europe is having a financial crisis that will be used as an excuse to remove migrants and China will go all out

Muji

VIP
Yea us is imposing full sanctions on Iran today , the brother of mbs has gone to saudi Arabia , syri a is nearly over , Europe is having a financial crisis that will be used as an excuse to remove migrants and China will go all out

Dystopia

Status
Not open for further replies.