Uk Somali guys are the best

This is hilarious but aren't madows in netherlands miskeen. Last time u said niggas that look like Neymar bully them
giphy.gif
lmao netherlands if u not in amsterdam lowkey weird. so many either fobs or blond blue eyed hitler youth yutes

Erritreans are taking over north london too, I guarantee they will be bigger than Somalis in the 5 years, they come by the boat load
where the f*ck are they coming from. ive never seen an Eritrean come in droves. guess i should start smelling the raw meat stench to track em down

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Naya we dont get bullied here Because somalis are still very unknown here. Some xalimos getting rejected because of their darkskin is not bullying.Now we are getting reconised because allot of madows in holland have spotted somali racism on twitter by uk somalis:banderas: And i love it:mjlaugh:
yh I noticed some dutch people recognize uk somalis since we are so loud in fact if uk somalis didn't exist no one would know about us and somali twitter wouldnt exist

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
where the f*ck are they coming from. ive never seen an Eritrean come in droves. guess i should start smelling the raw meat stench to track em down
Sxb these fucking eritreans allready outnumber us here in holland. Because of afwerki 4000 eritreans leave eritrea every month. They are like somalis in uk they are very loud :westbrookwtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is hilarious but aren't madows in netherlands miskeen. Last time u said niggas that look like Neymar bully them
giphy.gif
Yeah the miskeen madows are the west african fobs. They are getting bullied because they dont speak the language. But the other madows are from suriname/curaçao. They are from south america.

Sxb these fucking eritreans allready outnumber us here in holland. Because of afwerki 4000 eritreans leave eritrea every month. They are like somalis in uk they are very loud :westbrookwtf:
I saw them outside amaterdam centraal station, they all walk around in groups of 5, all of them 4ft tall with unkempt bushes on their head, wearing skinny jeans and walking around like f.aggots. I got pissed off eventhough I left holland 19 years ago.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I saw them outside amaterdam centraal station, they all walk around in groups of 5, all of them 4ft tall with unkempt bushes on their head, wearing skinny jeans and walking around like f.aggots. I got pissed off eventhough I left holland 19 years ago.
Bro they are fucking loud. Sometimes they approach me and ask me if iam eritrean since iam lighskin like most of them and when i tell them iam not eritrean they walk away fast :drakelaugh:Look at this vid they are protesting afwerki in amsterdam :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
yh I noticed some dutch people recognize uk somalis since we are so loud in fact if uk somalis didn't exist no one would know about us and somali twitter wouldnt exist
But the madows in the netherlands love uk somali rap for some weird reason. I never listened to somali uk rap till this madow nigga in my neigberhood told me about 38 and alz. And now they are following malistrip. They are hooked on it :mjlaugh:

But the madows in the netherlands love uk somali rap for some weird reason. I never listened to somali uk rap till this madow nigga in my neigberhood told me about 38 and alz. And now they are following malistrip. They are hooked on it :mjlaugh:
Suries look like j.areers but they think they aren’t black, they’re a bunch of weirdos. When I was 9 I beat up this surie kid and his dad called me a neger. I kept laughing cause he looked exactly like zwarte piet, darker dan de nacht.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Suries look like j.areers but they think they aren’t black, they’re a bunch of weirdos. When I was 9 I beat up this surie kid and his dad called me a neger. I kept laughing cause he looked exactly like zwarte piet, darker dan de nacht.
Yeah these man move like dominicans in america. In my school surinames used to bully this ghanian fob because of his accent. And he was a miskeen kid. High School is cold sxb :lolbron:

Yeah these man move like dominicans in america. In my school surinames used to bully this ghanian fob because of his accent. And he was a miskeen kid. High School is cold sxb :lolbron:
School in holland is brutal, lots of bullying and fighting, it’s dog eat dog. First day I started school in uk I was shocked I saw 3 somalis getting chased by 1 bangladeshi.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
School in holland is brutal, lots of bullying and fighting, it’s dog eat dog. First day I started school in uk I was shocked I saw 3 somalis getting chased by 1 bangladeshi.
Brutal school is good because it will make you tougher for later in your life. Chased by timo jileec for what? :mjlaugh: :deadmanny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
uk drill is actually really good better than anything America puts

Trending

Latest posts