Uk somali girls please have self respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh there is a lot of exaggeration when it comes to these things. The older people get the closer they get to their own people. Sure people may have fun with others in their teens. But somalis, like any other group settle with their own. The only group of people who has high number of settling with others is black men with white women.

Fels

#trollhunter
Tbh there is a lot of exaggeration when it comes to these things. The older people get the closer they get to their own people. Sure people may have fun with others in their teens. But somalis, like any other group settle with their own. The only group of people who has high number of settling with others is black men with white women.
Yh but the stories i heard about in london and somali girls giving heads and shit to fucking madows its starting to be embarssing then thats what there gonna think of uk somalis

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you digging up old tweets?
Don’t you have a job
What do you benefit out of fueling hate :bell:

Yh but the stories i heard about in london and somali girls giving heads and shit to fucking madows its starting to be embarssing then thats what there gonna think of uk somalis
A lot of it is lies. Some do....but when we guys talk about girls. There is a lot of exaggeration. Most maddows dont even bother with somali girls

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why are you digging up old tweets?
Don’t you have a job
What do you benefit out of fueling hate :bell:
its fun ethioaidspian i think you should know what fun means sleeping around with priests whos confusied about his sexuality back home xxxx

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In the U.S Madows love Somali girls. They always call us cleopatra, Nubian queens. But wallahi billahi we pay them dust, nobody is checking for madow men.

U.K sister please stop smearing our beautiful name onto the ground. Don't claim Somali if you're a hoe.
yhh in american and canada they appreciate us A LOT but we just dont give them any attention whatsoever while in the uk as you can see from the tweets i pulled theyre literally saying they will use violence against somali girls if they ever try moving to them YET you will have desperate Xaarlimos in the uk go for them despite them making it clear theyre not interested absolute waste of a community naxaaris

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Do u actually think there is a distinction between girls inside London and outside lol

I was in Birmingham a few weeks ago and some xalimo was giving like 5 Somali guys line ups in the back of mcd’s

:mjlol:

Fels

#trollhunter
Do u actually think there is a distinction between girls inside London and outside lol

I was in Birmingham a few weeks ago and some xalimo was giving like 5 Somali guys line ups in the back of mcd’s

:mjlol:
Yes there is though how come i never seen this type of shit hapoen here

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yes there is though how come i never seen this type of shit hapoen here
Bristol idk what’s happening there tbh but I know too many s who come to london unis or shisha for eid from Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester. Just go to your local shisha cafe guaranteed there will be many s there who give head for a balloon.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Are you sharing your experience :chrisfreshhah:
twisting things i see because your too embarrased to admit the sort of things that happen in your beloved nation and that you enagaged in it did the priest abuse you secretly thats why you cant come to terms and accept what happened? im always here to help x

Fels

#trollhunter
Bristol idk what’s happening there tbh but I know too many s who come to london unis or shisha for eid from Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester. Just go to your local shisha cafe guaranteed there will be many s there who give head for a balloon.
Idk any shisha spots here never seen a somali in shisha spot most somalis here have a job or go university never seen or heard of some somali girls giving heads its mostly caadans and madows here who do bad things tbh not somalis

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
twisting things i see because your too embarrased to admit the sort of things that happen in your beloved nation and that you enagaged in it did the priest abuse you secretly thats why you cant come to terms and accept what happened? im always here to help x
Well you are the one who mentioned Jamaican Ds in the last thread and now sex with priests. You follow Jamaican men on twitter.
Is there anything else you want to share? :farmajoyaab:
I won’t judge you :gaasdrink:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well you are the one who mentioned Jamaican Ds in the last thread and now sex with priests. You follow Jamaican men on twitter.
Is there anything else you want to share? :farmajoyaab:
I won’t judge you :gaasdrink:
damnn you just shared your experience with the forum users youve been very busy getting jiggy with the priest AND now your stealing boyfriends damn yo breaking hurts and also hiv positive im sure your husband wouldnt be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts