AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This isn’t 2018 sspot. Try harder son :drakewtf:
Damn Basic isn't letting him adjust. Relax let him merge on the highway
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I find any Somali that broadbasts their preferences for other groups as a childish ploy for attention rather than something quite organic that occured. There is no need to air it out to the world. Its more unusual when they do this while negating their own group. It spells out (1) I'm not getting attention from my own men or (2) I have been wronged by men of my group (3) Just trolling for attention of any kind (as sensationalism sells).

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol I guess the UK Somalis are all back because of the quarantine. We are staying at home keeping ourselves safe, whilst the mooryan americans like @mrlog, @Basra and @Glizzo da Goat are going to bars and shaking hands with strangers :bell:
You're country is tiny that's the problem. I learned Manchester to London is 5 hours driving yesterday and thats pretty much the length of England covered. Jesus

Here you have a veteran making newbie incels threads. Nacas
I love good trolling. God knows the havoc I would cause if I was on twitter. But I hate lazy unimaginative trolls. Some of these xalimos put no effort whatsoever and stick to the same boring sh1t. But then it works somehow. @Basra should teach these girls the art of trolling

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love good trolling. God knows the havoc I would cause if I was on twitter. But I hate lazy unimaginative trolls. Some of these xalimos put no effort whatsoever and stick to the same boring sh1t. But then it works somehow. @Basra should teach these girls the art of trolling

#Selfquarenteen

You're country is tiny that's the problem. I learned Manchester to London is 5 hours driving yesterday and thats pretty much the length of England covered. Jesus
I like that it’s small, Canada is just visit a couple cities and you can basically tick off the entire country. I’ve always wanted to trek north though and live holed up in solitude, something peaceful about it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I like that it’s small, Canada is just visit a couple cities and you can basically tick off the entire country. I’ve always wanted to trek north though and live holed up in solitude, something peaceful about it.
There's nothing there man. Even between some major areas you can hit absolute badiye really fast

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
another dirty bantu loving b#tch . I hope she enjoys her ugly big lipped big nosed Madow mutt baby
And I hope she enjoys being a single parent even more:mjlol:

does she even know what she’s sentencing her kid to:susp:

these madows make us look like elite husbands and fathers:salute:

Trending