World

VIP
upload_2018-5-13_21-16-9.png

His reply

upload_2018-5-13_21-17-28.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm done with these xaarlimos. The moment they step foot outside of Somalia, they undergo metamorphosis becoming s.

I'm done with these xaarlimos. The moment they step foot outside of Somalia, they undergo metamorphosis becoming s.

The ones back home are exactly the same sxb my guy who went to Hargeisa told me he fucked more girls during 7 weeks in Hargeisa then he has his whole life. I think it's just end times where zina has become normalized, forget zina people even make jokes about the Deen on twitter. Nothing is sacred no more.

The only Somali girls in the UK who are not j bags are the ugly/fat ones. They are involuntarily chaste

If she was talking about attractive guy I wouldve cheered her on but really a ugly Madow rapper
Akhas
:nahgirl:

We not claiming dumb es with low self esteem... wannabe single mothers and hiv patients

World

VIP
Abaya wearing hijabis be liking her tweet, one of them is even fine as hell. :gucciwhat:

How the f*ck am I gonna find a wife when they all want to be groupies for rappers? :heh:

The ones back home are exactly the same sxb my guy who went to Hargeisa told me he fucked more girls during 7 weeks in Hargeisa then he has his whole life. I think it's just end times where zina has become normalized, forget zina people even make jokes about the Deen on twitter. Nothing is sacred no more.

The only Somali girls in the UK who are not j bags are the ugly/fat ones. They are involuntarily chaste
That's true. They are animals over there. :icon mrgreen:

Abaya wearing hijabis be liking her tweet, one of them is even fine as hell. :gucciwhat:

How the f*ck am I gonna find a wife is they all want to be groupies for rappers? :heh:

Wallahi the ones who like/retweet are the ones to watch out for I thought once this girl was religious till I found her twitter all her retweets were about sex and explicit shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending