UK Somali Gangsters Made Banger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
one day we are hating on somali s for loving Madows the next day we are celebrating Madow culture as if it was our own.

:deadmanny::draketf::chrisfreshhah:

one day we are hating on somali s for loving Madows the next day we are celebrating Madow culture as if it was our own.

:deadmanny::draketf::chrisfreshhah:
I get your point sxb but I wouldn't say rapping is their culture its just music anyone can make a song if they had girls whining and they were playing afrobeats thats a different story

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Anagay dabada noo luxayaan sida khaniisiinta midhaa xabsigaa lagu wasay oo niman nigerian ayaa ku niikiyeen kkkkkk

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I get your point sxb but I wouldn't say rapping is their culture its just music anyone can make a song if they had girls whining and they were playing afrobeats thats a different story

well if this was done in similar style to that of Knaan i would agree, but the content of the words and the whole demeanor screams do i look Madow enough to me, and i am saying this as someone who use to rap.

well if this was done in similar style to that of Knaan i would agree, but the content of the words and the whole demeanor screams do i look Madow enough to me, and i am saying this as someone who use to rap.
Lol I hear what your saying it's sad that this degeneracy is the only music that will help you get noticed nowadays

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Spark took and Highgate. They got beef with Alum rock. Alum rock recently dropped one of his friends.

Did you hear about those mali Birmingham youth up in Exceter last year? They literally swept up the whole city from big cadaan Liverpool hooligans who controlled the food trade in Exceter. They killed one of those cadaan hooligans with a samurai sword.

Three of those mali boys got 15, 21 and 23 years

Did you hear about those mali Birmingham youth up in Exceter last year? They literally swept up the whole city from big cadaan Liverpool hooligans who controlled the food trade in Exceter. They killed one of those cadaan hooligans with a samurai sword.

Three of those mali boys got 15, 21 and 23 years
Sheesh thats messed is it just me or is a large amount of Mali boys In the UK selling food Somalis always wanna skip the que and take the easier way in life :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending