UK Somali gangs Suugo Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a brief convo on the bus with a drunk Somali elder about the reasons why Somalis join gangs and he said one of the reasons Somalis join gangs is due to them always being outside which is due to there being no space in their houses for privacy.

He said this is also the reasons why a lot of Somalis don't do well in school as there is nowhere for them to concentrate and do their homework as they have brothers and sisters running from room to room disturbing them and also being unable to concentrate due to hearing their mum talking tribe and their neighbours daughters wearing jeans through the thin walls.

I looked into it and UK houses are on average 2/3 of the size of the houses in Netherlands and Danish houses being 80% bigger.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14916580

Does this make sense to you?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I had a brief convo on the bus with a drunk Somali elder about the reasons why Somalis join gangs and he said one of the reasons Somalis join gangs is due to them always being outside which is due to there being no space in their houses for privacy.

He said this is also the reasons why a lot of Somalis don't do well in school as there is nowhere for them to concentrate and do their homework as they have brothers and sisters running from room to room disturbing them and also being unable to concentrate due to hearing their mum talking tribe and their neighbours daughters wearing jeans through the thin walls.

I looked into it and UK houses are on average 2/3 of the size of the houses in Netherlands and Danish houses being 80% bigger.

:dead:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If the houses are so small and they can’t focus on school work there’s always libraries or even a friends house they could go

The reason Somali kids join gangs is cause they want money fast to buy things they like instead of taking a small part time job they go the street life

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The main reason is lack of identity.

These kids are not taught Somali language in terms of speech,let alone writing and reading. The peers, who by great misfortune are madows, encourage illiteracy and ignorance.
The solution is very simple.
1)Somali history and language must be taught in writing. Many Somalis think having a casual convo is enough. That is the very definition of madness(according to me).

2)Somali history. The reason why Allah swt revealed stories in the Qur'an are to either warn us,inspire us and instill a mindset of awareness and drive to achieve

Very true! most live in squalors and are packed like sardines. My cousins have applied for council housing and all 4 are forced to share a two bedroom house and the council don't deal with such situations properly. Some families are left to rot for years in some shitty house before getting a permanent house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts