UK Somali bus driver discipline’s loud mouth punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If i was in that bus, I would beat the shit out of him. Just because of the headache he is giving errybody. But props for adeer bus driver who stayed calm and hopefully called the cops this trash belongs in prison

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
am confused. the aggressor angry white man was taping this tantrum, and a somali foe tweeted it to turn on him and say the somali driver came off as the hero? Confused. Did the white man post it on twitter first?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He repeats himself like a low IQ chimp with an inadequate vocabulary.

He kept on calling another man "c" word, which men usually call women when they are super angry/mad. Then he called him "dirty" ....is it possible this white dude was sexually attracted to this poor farah? I mean there was danger of man rape here.

VixR

Veritas
I got a headache watching that.
He kept on calling another man "c" word, which men usually call women when they are super angry/mad. Then he called him "dirty" ....is it possible this white dude was sexually attracted to this poor farah? I mean there was danger of man rape here.
Brits use the word c*nt like they use the word mate. It’s much more of a low-class word to us as Americans lol

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
He should have called the police and carried him until they arrived. Why he let him loose?

He was posing as a serious security risk, what with him punching anything he saw. He could've harmed the other passengers if the driver made him stay in the bus. No - it's better to take a picture of the man and then let him out. Then the bus driver is free to report him once he knows that him and his passengers are safe from this public nuisance.

I applaud the driver for keeping his cool and not entertaining this man's desire to engage in a fight. Mashallah - very respectable of him. The kind of smart behavior I love seeing from other Somalis.

Always psychoanalysing

Status
Not open for further replies.