UK rapper young adz disses xalimos

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
This nigga is an instigator :russsmug: Tryna entertain himself till Iftar :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Somalis in the UK are absolutely the most finished wallahi. I see them on twitter celebrating the fact that they are treated as humans now in 2020 and always bring out how they were belittled and treated as aliens in the past. Its like they finally got rights, its downright embarassing. If you go on twitter, almost every UK halima has a Congo/Nigerian/Jamaican/Trini etc flag on their bio :mjlol: :dead: Their is one that disses Somali niggas and literally posts twerking videos for her carribean audience to enjoy.

Then we had the girl that came on youtube and talked about how she got pregnant at 17 as a result of a guy she chilling with coming to her house everyday and screwing. The mother/sisters etc were ok with this and werent even shocked when she came back preganant but acc celebrated it. They jarer boy who got her pregnant is nowhere to be seen:drakelaugh:

Young Adz is a complete beg, the only reason why he has any sort of street cred and fame right now is because he was rolling with Pakis, Arabs and Malis, and other Muslim akhis whilst he was locked up in pen, and kept shouting them out in his tracks.

He is a Muslim too I heard wouldnt shock me if he converted because he wanted to jump on the "akhi bandwagon" as its kool to be a Muslim in grime these days

Trending

Latest posts