Uk rapper wishes happy 1st july

No, it’s because the UK is majority Isaaq whereas American Somalis are majority Darod.

Isaaqs easily assimilate into UK Madow culture, whereas Darod don’t even tho there is like 40 million of them in the States.

That’s all there really is to it.
Is this true?, 99% of my relatives reside in UK. There is very few isaaq In Minnesota so typically all the degenerate behavior stems from Darod and Ogaden majority here.

World

VIP
I notice that it is a trend for them to follow Madow and cadan cultures to the point of claiming to be slaves and ancestors of them two groups
Think about it historically as well.

Isaaq were the ones who welcomed the British and were converting into Christianity in mass, until a Darod leader came and put an end to this.

Us Darod are simply more patriotic, xenophobic and care about our culture. That’s why in Minneapolis Somalis don’t even befriend Madows nor associate with them.

Isaaq were the ones who welcomed the British and were converting into Christianity in mass, until a Darod leader came and put an end to this.

Us Darod are simply more patriotic, xenophobic and care about our culture. That’s why in Minneapolis Somalis don’t even befriend Madows nor associate with them.
Lol bro all the gang violence, SJW’s, s, scammers are all Darod and Ogaden and some hawiye. :pachah1:The landers in Minnesota are successful and lowkey since were the minority here. I just wish our brethren in UK were not as bad, it’s probably the water over there :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

I know as i have been there alot and never seen that for myself

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

kullaha Darood leader kk but who were the majority in Mr. Adbillahis army and where his second in command? Lol, once again qabiilist Daroods compare an entire clan stretching from Puntland to Northern Kenya to some desert nomadic Dir subclan.:snoop:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
kullaha Darood leader kk but who were the majority in Mr. Adbillahis army and where his second in command? Lol, once again qabiilist Daroods compare an entire clan stretching from Puntland to Northern Kenya to some desert nomadic Dir subclan.:snoop:

Nigga please. When the Sayyid came, you had Issaq kids kids named, John, Jonah, James, all over Waqoyi.

Nigga please. When the Sayyid came, you had Issaq kids kids named, John, Jonah, James, all over Waqoyi.

Stop making shit up. There were Dhulos working for the church as kitchen-boys. And don't make me bring up Amina daughter of the MJ sultan who was the lover of some English captain.:chrisfreshhah:

No, it’s because the UK is majority Isaaq whereas American Somalis are majority Darod.

Isaaqs easily assimilate into UK Madow culture, whereas Darod don’t even tho there is like 40 million of them in the States.

That’s all there really is to it.

You're probably dopey enough to believe the nonsense you just wrote too. Those of us who live in the UK know better.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Stop making shit up. There were Dhulos working for the church as kitchen-boys. And don't make me bring up Amina daughter of the MJ sultan who was the lover of some English captain.:chrisfreshhah:

Kkkkk you wish. Dhulo waa iska Romani Gypsy. As for the Amina woman, she didnt exist, saxib. The Boqor didnt have a daughter, the Englishman was just writing up some fictional erotica.

In any case, you best sit down, snot nose. Your people were in Human zoos. And don't come at me with the - "it was cultural expos"

Trending