Uk rapper wishes happy 1st july

Who was mocking death of Somalis bro ?I've seen one Somalian girl get insulted by foreign men and instead of ignoring them she continued talking to them and enjoyed the verbal abuse and degradation th0ts love getting degraded most Somalian women hardly get attention so even go far as to accept getting degrades in return for getting attention getting degraded turns them on akhi. I've tried it myself it's very effective
Lool sad.....i seen it too and its beyond fvcked up. Once you have no pride or selfresoect, you have nothing in my eyes

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
He is a known drill rapper. Everything doesnt involve girls. Now that you know he sang and mocked dead somalis. Should we still say oh thank you brother?

You got a link or what? If you meant dead Somali gangbangers stop right there, I don’t care.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I will never praise a Madow gangbanger for saying anything good about somalis. Fvck him and his slave ancestors

You don’t have to praise him but what he said was pretty innocuous, no need to be mad. I’m still waiting the link where this rapper insults Somalis though.

You seem to be talking without knowing anything, you are too low iq to even ask why people attacked him. Him and his boys were making music of dead somalis
Madows there are way too bold but won't try that shit in north america

World

VIP
Madows there are way too bold but won't try that shit in north america
No, it’s because the UK is majority Isaaq whereas American Somalis are majority Darod.

Isaaqs easily assimilate into UK Madow culture, whereas Darod don’t even tho there is like 40 million of them in the States.

That’s all there really is to it.

No, it’s because the UK is majority Isaaq whereas North American Somalis are majority Darod.

Isaaqs easily assimilate into UK Madow culture, whereas Darod don’t even tho there is like 50 million of them.

I notice that it is a trend for them to follow Madow and cadan cultures to the point of claiming to be slaves and ancestors of them two groups

No, it’s because the UK is majority Isaaq whereas American Somalis are majority Darod.

Isaaqs easily assimilate into UK Madow culture, whereas Darod don’t even tho there is like 40 million of them in the States.

And yet many of them claim that it is a mixed country tribally but it is not