VIP

This reply got me rolling on the floor

My response

Btw i wish reer puntland happy 1 month until 1 august :chrisfreshhah:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You seem to be talking without knowing anything, you are too low iq to even ask why people attacked him. Him and his boys were making music of dead somalis

I dont follow UK Trash kkkk

But it would piss me off if he was not like that and wished Somalis happy independence day(gumaysi still not over)

You seem to be talking without knowing anything, you are too low iq to even ask why people attacked him. Him and his boys were making music of dead somalis
Talking about owning slaves is not only a direct attack on the rapper but also random Bantus minding their own business.

Sayyid Gurrey is still a shameless piece of shit.:siilaanyosmile:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
War hoyadiin wasse wallahi you guys are embarrassing who cares if it is white or black rapper he wished Somalis well by saying Somalia hanoolaato walle you ni99as man. No one gives 2 xaar about Somalians at least he wished them happy indepence and some jealous maggot Faraxs attack him like they are superior beings kkkkkk walle waa yaab you guys turn anything negative

War hoyadiin wasse wallahi you guys are embarrassing who cares if it is white or black rapper he wished Somalis well by saying Somalia hanoolaato walle you ni99as man. No one gives 2 xaar about Somalians at least he wished them happy indepence and some jealous maggot Faraxs attack him like they are superior beings kkkkkk walle waa yaab

The amount of xalimos i see responding all happy is so sad. Why are our people such begs?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
War hoyadiin wasse wallahi you guys are embarrassing who cares if it is white or black rapper he wished Somalis well by saying Somalia hanoolaato walle you ni99as man
Warya you and I are both Dir lets distanced ourselves from this L kk. Yoou are Ethiopian well I am Djiboutian we have nothing to do with dis kk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
True....but a foreigner that was signing and mocking death of somalis? The messanger matters.....not only tge message
Who was mocking death of Somalis bro ?I've seen one Somalian girl get insulted by foreign men and instead of ignoring them she continued talking to them and enjoyed the verbal abuse and degradation th0ts love getting degraded most Somalian women hardly get attention so even go far as to accept getting degrades in return for getting attention getting degraded turns them on akhi. I've tried it myself it's very effective

True....but a foreigner that was signing and mocking death of somalis? The messanger matters.....not only tge message
Seems like niggas saw Somali girls gassing that guys tweet, got jealous and found a reason as to why they shouldnt be happy about it

Seems like niggas saw Somali girls gassing that guys tweet, got jealous and found a reason as to why they shouldnt be happy about it
He is a known drill rapper. Everything doesnt involve girls. Now that you know he sang and mocked dead somalis. Should we still say oh thank you brother?

Trending