Uk people racist asf

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Madows allying with whites against Somalis lmaooo tell that to beesha BLM

Yeah, bro. That Somali gang in Camden were absolutely slaughtering the Madow gang. They were catching a lot of heat from the Somali gang. As cowardly as Madows are, they brought an Irish gang in to help them out.

And you know what? Two years on since they joined together: the Somali gang, still stands strong, and still has control over the lucrative Camden area.

Yeah, bro. That Somali gang in Camden were absolutely slaughtering the Madow gang. They were catching a lot of heat from the Somali gang. As cowardly as Madows are, they brought an Irish gang in to help them out.

And you know what? Two years on since they joined together: the Somali gang, still stands strong, and still has control over the lucrative Camden area.
I’ve never been one to care for low life gangs since it’s always American Somalis that kill each other but that’s what’s up.
Question: Since there is a lot of “landers” in UK, and I heard there the most peaceful somalis among the major tribes, is that why more Madows are mouthy and don’t give af for repercussions since there literally on video talking shit. Or am I wrong. In Minnesota, a madow wouldn’t be open about it. Crazy hawiyes and daroods over here who when they first came, seen a lot of war and passed a lot of their violence and heavy handedness to the youth you see now that kill each other for sport.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I’ve never been one to care for low life gangs since it’s always American Somalis that kill each other but that’s what’s up.
Question: Since there is a lot of “landers” in UK, and I heard there the most peaceful somalis among the major tribes, is that why more Madows are mouthy and don’t give af for repercussions since there literally on video talking shit. Or am I wrong. In Minnesota, a madow wouldn’t be open about it. Crazy hawiyes and daroods over here.

No, everyone is the same here in the UK. Somalis from all clans are involved in that gang/drugs business.

As for the Madow hate, read one of my comments on this thread. It'll explain everything.

No, everyone is the same here in the UK. Somalis from all clans are involved in that gang/drugs business.

As for the Madow hate, read one of my comments on this thread. It'll explain everything.
I just did. Explains a lot. People too close to each other.
Still surprised at the openness and brazen way they talk shit about Somalis.
Somalis over in UK might need to what the Mexicans did to blacks in the early 90’s. They would go to central LA and kill everyone standing. Didn’t matter who. But that’s haram to the fullest LOL

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It’s funny how anyone who dares to say anything anything about black people, is called racist. Remember that indho yare guy that said black women were the least attractive women . People were enraged .

Also , they don’t have to worry about finding East African men/women attractive because they wouldn’t desire Bantu Africans.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Madows, finns, Somalis and indhoyaar all hang out together here. What's with the hostility in UK?
We shit on each other but there is no real hate. It's call banter read it up, it might look like to an outside we are insulting and hate each other then next thing we get along and are friends.

Madows are cowards. I mean these people were slaves hundred of years. Can you imagine keeping geeljires as slaves hundred of years. We would die fighting instead of cowering and having sad songs. Imagine raping your wife and just taking it.....cowards

Well

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190806-164354_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190806-164354_YouTube.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 221

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
First of all the guy is from Zimbabwe which is a big L in itself and isn't desirable to look at in anyway and another thing which is even more weirder is that he's from Leeds where there's virtually no Somalis and if there are they're probably fobs and easy target so he clearly said it to seem cool and to follow the crowd. The youtuber did a simialir thing again and asked group of girls would they date a somali even though the video had nothing to do with us which shows he's got a clear case of mental illness and just evil because why only exclude us why make us a laughing stock?he's jealous and wants to cause division. Most of these videos are always in places outside of London where our population isn't huge compared to London so we stick out like sore thumb and become easy targets it is because we are black AND muslim who look different to everyone if we were very light and looked more arab no one would say Somali is because of our skin colour and unique features that these maadows hate. because the amount of videos which I saw that said somalis are ugly weird foreehad isn't normal. Why don't we see these hate in Canada where our population is huge or America

Trending

Latest posts