Uk people racist asf

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Live I've said before, these
Madows, finns, Somalis and indhoyaar all hang out together here. What's with the hostility in UK?

You need to understand, the UK is a tiny country (geography wise), with a massive population. This small island is well overcrowded. Everyone is up in each others faces. Therefore, theres far more hostility between ethnic groups.

Another thing that adds to the hostility between Somalis and all forms of Madows (Afro-Caribbeans and Bantu Africans) is the gang related race-wars, that have been waged by mostly black and Somali gangs in the past 20 years.

I grew up in rural south coast England. Every weekend back in the early to mid 00s, I would go and stay with my cousins who lived in Camden. From what I can remember, new Somali immigrant boys, hanged together, and would do battle with the local Madows boys.
And today in Camden, 15 years after those petty fights between Somali and Madow boys, has morphed into a full blown gang drug race war, only difference now being, the Madows are now allied with an Irish gang, as they cannot stand toe to toe with the Somali gang.

What's been happening in Camden for the past 20 years, echos in another parts of London, aswell.

Live I've said before, these

You need to understand, the UK is a tiny country (geography wise), with a massive population. This small island is well overcrowded. Everyone is up in each others faces. Therefore, theres far more hostility between ethnic groups.

Another thing that adds to the hostility between Somalis and all forms of Madows (Afro-Caribbeans and Bantu Africans) is the gang related race-wars, that have been waged by mostly black and Somali gangs in the past 20 years.

I grew up in rural south coast England. Every weekend back in the early to mid 00s, I would go and stay with my cousins who lived in Camden. From what I can remember, new Somali immigrant boys, hanged together, and would do battle with the local Madows boys.
And today in Camden, 15 years after those petty fights between Somali and Madow boys, has morphed into a full blown gang drug race war, only difference now being, the Madows are now allied with an Irish gang, as they cannot stand toe to toe with the Somali gang.

What's been happening in Camden for the past 20 years, echos in another parts of London, aswell.

I had no idea it was that serious before I came to this site. Sbx, I've been to Birmingham(mainly) and London and I've never seen any of this. I have heard of UK Somali boys hanging around with the wrong crowd and committing crimes.

Anyways, it was a decade ago so things might have changed drastically since then. Wallah, I pray that Allah SWT keeps you lot safe brother.:nvjpqts:

Somalis and Eritreans outnumber Madows in Scandinavia also y’all have a lot more Muslim ones like Gambians, Senegalese and Tanzanians.

Finland is nordic, walaal. As for muslim ones, I have no idea, most I've come by were non-Muslims.

Instead of gang activities I was mainly referring to them being openly racist. I guess our laws are stricter. Lol, (most)racist finns practise the hidden type of racism

Yh but Eritreans don't do gang that much.

Lol I wasn’t talking about crime stuff but how Horners and Madows get on like a house on fire in Scandinavia.

Finland is nordic, walaal. As for muslim ones, I have no idea, most I've come by were non-Muslims.

Instead of gang activities I was mainly referring to them being openly racist. I guess our laws are stricter. Lol, (most)racist finns practise the hidden type of racism

Same as the Brits very passive aggressive.

How can you speak that ugly russian sound like languague? Atleast swedes and Norwegians are nice people and the language is ok. The wite finns are racist deprsssing drunks

I just googled eritreans in Finland, because I was thinking how come I've never met one.

Apparently the first asylum seekers came around 2015 escaping the dictatorship.

How can you speak that ugly russian sound like languague? Atleast swedes and Norwegians are nice people and the language is ok. The wite finns are racist deprsssing drunks

Walaal, I'm insulted. You're seriously comparing that ugly language called swedish to finnish. Finnish sounds Russian to you? How? They sound nothing alike!

Personally, I think one of the most annoying and hardest to learn language is swedish. They have the weirdest accent whenever they speak. Where's Reer swedish:susp:

The most annoying thing is that we have to learn their language because it's one of the official languages in finland. Currently I'm taking my second course. Ii soo duceeya:wowsweat:

Walaal, I'm insulted. You're seriously comparing that ugly language called swedish to finnish. Finnish sounds Russian to you? How? They sound nothing alike!

Personally, I think one of the most annoying and hardest to learn language is swedish. They have the weirdest accent whenever they speak. Where's Reer swedish:susp:

The most annoying thing is that we have to learn their language because it's one of the official languages in finland. Currently I'm taking my second course. Ii soo duceeya:wowsweat:

Finish sound like a long incoherent sentence. Atleast swedes and Norwegian are close to normal language like german. Even though finish sounds like Russian its not close to anything humans speak. Its something completely different

Listen to "abzsav x workrate x nito - real life" video on youtube and you will hear the racism from the somali side

"Tryna leave a jarrer in a casket"

Finish sound like a long incoherent sentence. Atleast swedes and Norwegian are close to normal language like german. Even though finish sounds like Russian its not close to anything humans speak. Its something completely different

Have you been to Finland or do you have finnish friends?

I think Finnish makes more sense, 99% you read the way you write. You learn the alphabet you pretty much can already read Finnish. R
Tbh, Finnish is also hard for the natives grammatically speaking but in my opinion the rules make more sense and the language as a whole is more consistent.

We can agree to disagree:)

Have you been to Finland or do you have finnish friends?

I think Finnish makes more sense, 99% you read the way you write. You learn the alphabet you pretty much can already read Finnish. R
Tbh, Finnish is also hard for the natives grammatically speaking but in my opinion the rules make more sense and the language as a whole is more consistent.

We can agree to disagree:)
Put it this way.....it sounds cleaner than danish. This video show how danshish was born

Have been to all scandanavia except finland. I think of depression, drunks and suicide when i hear finland. Im gonna pray for you inshallah lol

The 1st Somali killed in the UK is through the testimony of a Jamaican.

Killed by injustice’: The hanging of a British Somali

Safia Mohamed was amazed to discover that one of the last men hanged in Wales was a Somali like her. Most British Somalis arrived after 1990 and Safia never imagined they had been around for more than 100 years. The story of Mahmood Mattan, as she dug in to it, also told a bigger story about Somali sailors in the UK and the racial prejudice they faced

Mattan’s downfall began on the evening of 6 March 1952, when someone slit the throat of a shopkeeper and moneylender, Lily Volpert, at her shop in Butetown, Cardiff. Police immediately stopped any ships leaving the docks and began a hunt for the murderer

600_gettyimages-96542107-lr_jyzadyz.jpg

Mahmood Mattan turned up in Butetown sometime in the 1940s. He’d been born in British Somaliland in 1922 and, following the example of others from his community, he got a job on a ship.

In 1945 he met Laura Williams, a 17-year-old from the Rhondda Valley who was working in a paper factory, and three months later they married.

Prejudice against interracial couples was intense. “Even walking along the street led to insults and violent assaults from men and women,” says Nadifa Mohamed.

Together the couple had three sons, but it was hard to find a place where they were allowed to live together. At the time of Lily Volpert’s murder, they were living separately, in different houses on the same street.

Lily Volpert was a woman in her early 40s who owned an outfitter’s shop that doubled unofficially as a pawnbroker’s, on Bute Street, not far from the docks. On the evening of 6 March 1952 she was found dead there in a pool of blood, her throat cut by a razor. The sum of £100 - equivalent to about £3,000 today - had been stolen.

The police questioned many people, including Mattan. He told them he had not been on Bute Street that day. He had been at the cinema until 7:30pm and then set off for home, he said. But no-one could give independent confirmation of his whereabouts at 8.15pm, when the murder took place.

A Jamaican, Harold Cover, gave police a statement the following morning, describing a man he said he had seen leaving the Volpert shop - a Somali with a gold tooth and no hat or overcoat.

But Mattan had no gold teeth, and others who saw him that evening, before and after the murder, said he was wearing a hat and coat. Also, it’s now known that at the time Cover made this statement he identified the man he saw as another Somali, Taher Gass.

Mattan was only arrested after Cover gave police a second statement, contradicting his first - the Volpert family having offered in the meantime a £200 reward. At the trial Cover said he saw Mattan leaving the shop at 8.15pm.

Police never disclosed to the defence the existence of the first statement. Nor did they reveal that four other people near the shop on the night of the murder failed to pick out Mattan at an identification parade - and that another, a 12-year-old girl, insisted he was not the man that she saw.

Unbelievably, in his closing speech Mattan’s own defence counsel, T E Rhys-Roberts, described his client as “this half-child of nature, a semi-civilised savage”.

Mattan was found guilty and sentenced to death. He was refused leave to appeal and hanged in Cardiff Prison on 3 September 1952.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/hanging_of_british_somali_mahmood_mattan

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-5_16-38-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-5_16-38-46.jpeg
    945 bytes · Views: 57
Put it this way.....it sounds cleaner than danish. This video show how danshish was born

Have been to all scandanavia except finland. I think of depression, drunks and suicide when i hear finland. Im gonna pray for you inshallah lol

Lol, that sounds more like swedish. Aren't they related to them?

Here's the real deal

Finns enjoy their alchohol way too much. Even tax raises doesn't stop them from buying it. The alcoholics pee and vomit everywhere, it's disgusting.

Thanks for the prayer bro;)

The urban culture is the black culture in uk. This is my biggest issue with black people in uk compared to the states. In uk if you are not ratchet or speak certain way you are not seen as black enough. People give somali kids who grew up in uk sh1t, but thats all they grown up with. There isnt upper class black people who is openly against the ghetto ways.

As someone who came to uk in my late teens it hasnt effected me. In uk black people has accepted they are lower teir and being respectful and polite is white traits. Even whites agree with this. I have worked with several whites who says no offence but you not like other blacks. Its sad state wallahi
Must be awkward to be told that you're different from other Blacks by White people because it reveals something underlying about how they view Blacks in general.

Trending

Latest posts