Uk people racist asf

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bantus who act like this have usually been turned down by a Somali.:pachah1:

I know have turned down my share of Liberians/Nigerians

Uk somalis are more prominent and visible than US Mali’s who are laangaab in their country. The hate come with the territory I guess :manny:

World

VIP
Looool. My dad went to Chicago to see if could move there when I was kid but decided against it. Best decision but he should've gone Toronto instead smh
Chicago? :damn:

I would never move to that shithole, it’s way worse than UK.

I meant the Somali populated parts of the US like Boston, San Diego, Ohio, MN.

Uk somalis are more prominent and visible than US Mali’s who are laangaab in their country. The hate come with the territory I guess :manny:
Uk is small island....everyone lives on top of each other. And unlike west africans who look like any blacks....somalis look different. And we tend to stick with each other more compared to others

Uk is small island....everyone lives on top of each other. And unlike west africans who look like any blacks....somalis look different. And we tend to stick with each other more compared to others
yhhh ur right and the deen also differentiates us. I mean go to London you’ll see a jilbaab in every main road and is easily over 100,000 of us in London alone forget other cities. Uk is also at least 5 times smaller in population than US so of course we are more visible and will receive more hate as a result

yhhh ur right and the deen also differentiates us. I mean go to London you’ll see a jilbaab in every main road and is easily over 100,000 of us in London alone forget other cities. Uk is also at least 5 times smaller in population than US so of course we are more visible and will receive more hate as a result

Yeah and even though america has 4.5 times more population......their country is 40 times bigger in land. So its easy to blend in as its just much bigger. Thats why they have ghettos and people can live without dealing with ghetto people. We have no space to avoid our trash

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Looool. My dad went to Chicago to see if could move there when I was kid but decided against it. Best decision but he should've gone Toronto instead smh
Chicago is actually the best midwestern city. You just need to stay away from the poor neighborhoods.

Sol

?
Why do you guys take anything these youtube/twitter fiends as gospel? :farmajoyaab: Waa mucjisa how do these threads even get multiple replies baffles me

Yes that’s the main reason

Even tho habeshas look like mixed race people due to their light skin whilst us somalis look black, they face little hostility because they are christians whereas we are Muslim.

I had an older black security guard at my school who told me Somalis are not black because they are Muslim lmao.

Black people in the uk are way more islamophobic than white people.
Blaming it on religion is just as bad. It has nothing to do with habeshas being Christians. Polish are Christian too and in the uk they looked down on. Same thing for hindu Indians in the 90s. Habeshas just genuenly have really good communities and work hard.

The audacity of dark skin black girls to come for us when cheeky nandos whites and football Twitter have been calling them animals and black footballers for years :bell:

Most Afro-Caribbeans consider Somalis as a group to be "Black" for obvious reasons, such as the common black features present in most Somalis.

The hatred stems from the cultural & religous differences between the two communities.

It's funny that black men hunt down anything non-back but black women struggle to even keep a black guy...hmmm. Doesn't that tell u something?
:mybusiness::francis:

The audacity of dark skin black girls to come for us when cheeky nandos whites and football Twitter have been calling them animals and black footballers for years :bell:
This is so true! White guys are always saying Black women are the last on their list. Saying they’re are ugly. Yet a lot of black women prefer white guys. That ain’t it chief.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts