Uk people racist asf

Thier big haters I’m not that attracted to west African girls but I’m not openly insult them especially on camera, it’s flabbergasting
They know Somalis aren't interested which is why they react so strongly lol... the guy does it all the time in like every video. Some obsession.

An intelligent person would be politically correct. I legit deem people with no filter and talk loudly as stupid — mannerless losers showcasing their poor upbringing in front of the camera.

But the way the brain-damaged dude screamed "they're dead" had me laughing, no lie. lmao

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
An intelligent person would be politically correct. I legit deem people with no filter and talk loudly as stupid — mannerless losers showcasing their poor upbringing in front of the camera.

But the way the brain-damaged dude screamed "they're dead" had me laughing, no lie. lmao
As much racist shit I’ve seen whites say about us online, I’ve never seen them record themselves going up to people saying
wuv du u tink abou dem somalians innit
and whites responding with
dem somalian yutes clapped bruv innit deport dem it’s peak!

As much racist shit I’ve seen whites say about us online, I’ve never seen them record themselves going up to people saying
“wuv du u tink abou dem somalians innit”
and whites responding with
“dem somalian yutes clapped bruv innit deport dem it’s peak!”
I've got no problems with Black people. This meme is specific to the urban culture in the UK.

@The alchemist

Low blow to many of Somalispotters.
GeeljireLotus war Norwegian-kaan iska dhiciyaa

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They know Somalis aren't interested which is why they react so strongly lol... the guy does it all the time in like every video. Some obsession.

La illaha 2 out of 30 something people said they would date a Somali guy. All of em dissing the forehead as if we all still have buzz cuts from second grade lmao. When I visit third world UK to see family I will tell the Madows I am a mulatto from America. They will be all over me. And once I am done, I will whisper in their ears...

Aniga waxaan ahay Sooomali

La illaha 2 out of 30 something people said they would date a Somali guy. All of em dissing the forehead as if we all still have buzz cuts from second grade lmao. When I visit third world UK to see family I will tell the Madows I am a mulatto from America. They will be all over me. And once I am done, I will whisper in their ears...

Aniga waxaan ahay Sooomali
All were ugly black girls though so who cares

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All were ugly black girls though so who cares
I was joking sxb, I just find this funny af. The hypocrisy with the forehead jokes lmao.

I think it has more to do with us being Sunni Muslims then an anything else. They don't say anything negative about Ethiopians and Eritreans even though, they look exactly the same as us. Islamaphobia? Possibly.

World

VIP
I was joking sxb, I just find this funny af. The hypocrisy with the forehead jokes lmao.

I think it has more to do with us being Sunni Muslims then an anything else. They don't say anything negative about Ethiopians and Eritreans even though, they look exactly the same as us. Islamaphobia? Possibly.
Yes that’s the main reason

Even tho habeshas look like mixed race people due to their light skin whilst us somalis look black, they face little hostility because they are christians whereas we are Muslim.

I had an older black security guard at my school who told me Somalis are not black because they are Muslim lmao.

Black people in the uk are way more islamophobic than white people.

I've got no problems with Black people. This meme is specific to the urban culture in the UK.

The urban culture is the black culture in uk. This is my biggest issue with black people in uk compared to the states. In uk if you are not ratchet or speak certain way you are not seen as black enough. People give somali kids who grew up in uk sh1t, but thats all they grown up with. There isnt upper class black people who is openly against the ghetto ways.

As someone who came to uk in my late teens it hasnt effected me. In uk black people has accepted they are lower teir and being respectful and polite is white traits. Even whites agree with this. I have worked with several whites who says no offence but you not like other blacks. Its sad state wallahi

Trending