UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ah so you're right. I totally forgot about that traitor terrorist beach. Long live Boris!!!!!!!!!! Please take away his passport. I'm freaking screaming and dancing. There's going to be real consequences for the western hating filth!!!!
What Bengali girl? What did she do

Ah so you're right. I totally forgot about that traitor terrorist beach. Long live Boris!!!!!!!!!! Please take away his passport. I'm freaking screaming and dancing. There's going to be real consequences for the western hating filth!!!!
Jihadi Jack also lost his citizenship

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
What Bengali girl? What did she do

She went to live in the Islamic State. She was some jihadi fighter's wife. She loved to hate the west at every opportunity and diss it in the papers and when her passports was stripped, she started to cry and beg but the British government ignored her. She no longer says anything bad about the UK anymore in her pathetic hopes she'll get it back but she's dreaming. Hehe.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hope they throw the book at him.
I'm tempted to go to court and throw the shoe at him for disgracing his people. All the good us hard working degree earning somalis do and some lazy family produces this one rotten kid that further ruins our reputation overnight.

Walaahi i'm telling all my kids if they disgrace us i'm bleaching them white and throwing they ass outta the qabil.

:kanyehmm: :stopit:

1634498523566.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
She went to live in the Islamic State. She was some jihadi fighter's wife. She loved to hate the west at every opportunity and diss it in the papers and when her passports was stripped, she started to cry and beg but the British government ignored her. She no longer says anything bad about the UK anymore in her pathetic hopes she'll get it back but she's dreaming. Hehe.
Wow what an idiot lmao. I am just perplexed because she is a complete moron. I’m sorry but keep the same energy! Don’t be a pussy and back down?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Is it too different from when deliquents hack eachother to death with a knife on a Friday night, or shoot eachother here in the States> Only thing different here is the profile is raised
Is it too different from when deliquents hack eachother to death with a knife on a Friday night, or shoot eachother here in the States> Only thing different here is the profile is raised
It is much different from that. He went to a constituent meeting to kill a politician he didn’t like.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
He has been investigated for terrorism in the past but for whatever reason MI5 didn’t take interest in him. It’s almost as if they want something to happen. Maybe because his dad was an advisor to Somalia’s president

Wow what an idiot lmao. I am just perplexed because she is a complete moron. I’m sorry but keep the same energy! Don’t be a pussy and back down?

A couple Somali twins & Yemeni teens all went to ISIS as well. They got auctioned and married off like broodmares they all have kids I believe.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He has been investigated for terrorism in the past but for whatever reason MI5 didn’t take interest in him. It’s almost as if they want something to happen. Maybe because his dad was an advisor to Somalia’s president
There’s a ridiculous amount of people on the Prevent program and on terrorism watch.

Sadly 10s of thousands. It’s impossible to keep tabs on every single one.

Guys they dropped a picture. Mad blurry but it’s him.
This story is making less sense by the day. Who in 2021 doesn't know that Anjem Choudary is a fed. Only inbred Asians support that no qualifications having fed. Either this Harbi guys IQ is in the negatives or this story sounds crazy suspicious.

This story is making less sense by the day. Who in 2021 doesn't know that Anjem Choudary is a fed. Only inbred Asians support that no qualifications having fed. Either this Harbi guys IQ is in the negatives or this story sounds crazy suspicious.
And the "friend" telling of what happened seems fishy and white aswell.

I know! Everyone from the U.K. knows about anjem choudary. Also it says on the article he was studying medicine..Smart kid dumb choices. Unless there’s more to this.. only god knows.

Trending