UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People like you say we are whatever country we hold passport for and now you want to deport certain citizens? So you want two tier citizenship for people? My feelings and the law are different. According to the law all citizens has the same rights. Also he has not been found guilty of anything yet. So slow down

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What would compel a Somali to murder a UK politician though? Amess was all about cuts to social programs and tax cuts for his friends. How does a guy from Galkacyo (or wherever) find enough anger to stab him??

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
stop parroting right wing talking points, the guy arrested is a British citizen and is going to be trialed as such.
Nothing to do with parroting right wing talking points it’s pure facts everyone in thread is coping from the mere fact that the nigga was Somali, wallahi I wonder how this thread would’ve looked if he wasn’t.

I believe any immigrant who commits a serious crime like this in a foreign country should be deported same way I would’ve wanted it to be if it was a foreigner in Somalia.

What would compel a Somali to murder a UK politician though? Amess was all about cuts to social programs and tax cuts for his friends. How does a guy from Galkacyo (or wherever) find enough anger to stab him??
Doesn't make sense at all. He seemed to be an educated professional raised in the UK. Why Amess too? No connections to any terrorists groups found so far too. Was he radicalised online?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Nothing to do with parroting right wing talking points it’s pure facts everyone in thread is coping from the mere fact that the nigga was Somali, wallahi I wonder how this thread would’ve looked if he wasn’t.

I believe any immigrant who commits a serious crime like this in a foreign country should be deported same way I would’ve wanted it to be if it was a foreigner in Somalia.
The implications of revoking the guy's citizenship is this: if you are a British citizen, who has any links of foreign descent through your parents, your citizenship is now conditional. It doesn't matter if you were born or raised here.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Doesn't make sense at all. He seemed to be an educated professional raised in the UK. Why Amess too? No connections to any terrorists groups found so far too. Was he radicalised online?
He probably bought into this bullshit left vs right narrative. Didn’t realize that no one gives a shit about his black ass and big forehead regardless of politics. These people exist unfortunately. Instead of looking after their interests they start caring about things that don’t concern them

The implications of revoking the guy's citizenship is this: if you are a British citizen, who has any links of foreign descent through your parents, your citizenship is now conditional. It doesn't matter if you were born or raised here.
I don’t think these idiots understand implications or slippery slope. If citizentship is conditional, then the conditions can change anytime and these fools think they are safe now they are gaalo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Is it too different from when deliquents hack eachother to death with a knife on a Friday night, or shoot eachother here in the States> Only thing different here is the profile is raised

That's the million dollar question.

Amess was loved by everyone. It's just baffling.

he should not be deported. he is british and need to be life in british jail. you cant take your trash people and put them in another country
he should not be deported. he is british and need to be life in british jail. you cant take your trash people and put them in another country
I prefer he gets deported and the Somalis give him the death penalty. This degenerate murdered a family man doing his job in a house of worship.

I don’t think these idiots understand implications or slippery slope. If citizentship is conditional, then the conditions can change anytime and these fools think they are safe now they are gaalo
The legal precedent already exists, they took away the citizenship of the Bengali girl who was born and raised in the UK.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The legal precedent already exists, they took away the citizenship of the Bengali girl who was born and raised in the UK.

Ah so you're right. I totally forgot about that traitor terrorist beach. Long live Boris!!!!!!!!!! Please take away his passport. I'm freaking screaming and dancing. There's going to be real consequences for the western hating filth!!!!

Trending

Latest posts