UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Agent Anjem’s job is to find dumb Muslims to entrap and once they’re caught, get them ostracized. And somehow they never learn. At this point it’s natural selection
I’m not fan of entrapment because some of these guys are uneducated and dumb. He leads them to places they wouldn’t go to. The big fish won’t get near him. They can see through his bullshit and see he is not very educated in deen. So he just brings down dumbasses who is not an actual threat. I have two childhood friends who died fighting for these people

I’m not fan of entrapment because some of these guys are uneducated and dumb. He leads them to places they wouldn’t go to. The big fish won’t get near him. They can see through his bullshit and see he is not very educated in deen. So he just brings down dumbasses who is not an actual threat. I have two childhood friends who died fighting for these people
AUN to your friends. But there are no big fish. It’s all government created. The big fish are government agents. That’s why they have no interest on stopping them. They created it. I too have had a relative wrapped up in the web. He didn’t die but I mean he is barely living ….
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AUN to your friends. But there are no big fish. It’s all government created. The big fish are government agents. That’s why they have no interest on stopping them. They created it. I too have had a relative wrapped up in the web. He didn’t die but I mean he is barely living ….
They almost had me in my teenage years tbh and the sad thing is most Somalis are like my family. They see religious people and assume they good people. So they never question the people their kids hang with as long as they appear religious. But their anti football views was my breaking point. I ain’t gonna stop watching football and they dropped me lol. Somalis are really vulnerable for recruitment though as our parents are too trusting

They almost had me in my teenage years tbh and the sad thing is most Somalis are like my family. They see religious people and assume they good people. So they never question the people their kids hang with as long as they appear religious. But their anti football views was my breaking point. I ain’t gonna stop watching football and they dropped me lol. Somalis are really vulnerable for recruitment though as our parents are too trusting
There was a time years ago where they really had the community in a chokehold

Went through 25 pages of niggas clamouring and arguing that the guy wasn't somali. I want my time back ffs. Now us reer UK got to hold the L and go back to cappin as yemani. Ffs we had a good thing going and now I gotta lie again to get laid.

Anjem Choudary has come out of his hole to talk about the deceased MP that he was killed for being a Tory and pro-Israel despite there being no evidence of the latter. I thought that vermin was in jail?

It's interesting that the first thing this khanzeer mentioned was not that Ames had a family a wife, children, of that he got stabbed in a place of worship or the cruelty of the kill but Israel and foreign policy

I swear these people are some of the lowest of the low. This man has misled so many people. In Islam he would have been executed for causing mischief and corruption. In the UK he gets a jail sentence and set free.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A white man berates a Somali youth in the tube, pray for Reer UK the bullying has just begun🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

شيلة سريع

It does not matter if Kryptonians were behind Israel. The Jews had the foresight, the strength, determination, unity and reselience to build a country and face down hostile Arab states. You can't teach that to a nation. You either have it or you don't.

When’s the last time you heard anyone mention that Nigerian guy who killed the white soldier in the middle of Woolwich? This will pass honestly. It’s unfortunate but it shouldn’t be any other Somalis problem. The only thing the community needs to worry about is who is preying upon their children and if their children need medication

Dude the problem now is that with the pandemic, with people sitting around in front of computers all day all sorts of brainwashing has the potential of radicalising people who simply live in their bedrooms

I think you're confusing radiographers (technicians) with radiologists (doctors). Radiographers take xray images and operate the equipment. Nothing glamorous. He obviously kawalled people that he was a radiologist if people were saying he was a doctor. The only stress they get is if the radiologist qeelos at them for providing a terrible xray image.
That’s not true, in the UK anyone working for the NHS is stressed because it’s understaffed and most cadaans/brits in general are incompetent at their jobs, so it’s just more work if you work with people who don’t know what they’re doing. I have two family members working there and they are constantly stressed with pretty much no work/life balance + low wages (which is an issue in Britain in general as well)