UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

I think it's a great profession for lazy people. I had one sassy black radiographer take an x-ray of my dislocated shoulder more than a decade ago at the CHEO (a very busy hospital) and I was the only person in the xray section and she was BBMing the whole time while I was in pain.

Reminds me of when I was younger and thought a dental hygienist was a noble career until I found out they were there to pick chicken out of teeth. It’s a cold world.

:mjlol:@ sassy black woman. I feel like you don’t hang with much black people am I wrong

vanilla

i think with my heart
this story baffles me so much. ive got so many questions. how slowly the story is unfolding is just adding to the suspense. the more i learn, the less sense it makes... going to work is gonna be so awkward :ohlord:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Reminds me of when I was younger and thought a dental hygienist was a noble career until I found out they were there to pick chicken out of teeth. It’s a cold world.

:mjlol:@ sassy black woman. I feel like you don’t hang with much black people am I wrong

My dental hygenist is the stereotypical hot blonde with big naasos who puts it on my shoulders and the top of me head when she's cleaning my teeth. Dental hygenists are very touchy with their male patients. It's very cushiony. She rubs the lip balm on me at the end in a very sexual manner (slowly and for like 2 minutes).

As for blacks, I am an acquaintance with one but she's an older woman, a black Nova Scotian, which is a group I now claim to be. Also one Naija. Did you know they have their own runaway former slave settlements? North Preston is one. I want to visit.

:pachah1:

My dental hygenist is the stereotypical hot blonde with big naasos who puts it on my shoulders and the top of me head when she's cleaning my teeth. Dental hygenists are very touchy with their male patients. It's very cushiony. She rubs the lip balm on me at the end in a very sexual manner (slowly and for like 2 minutes).

As for blacks, I am an acquaintance with one but she's an older woman, a black Nova Scotian, which is a group I now claim to be. Also one Naija. Did you know they have their own runaway former slave settlements? North Preston is one. I want to visit.

:pachah1:

:hemad: Your two black friends are known as the most well behaved black ethnic groups in Canada. The white adjacent Scotian and the assimilated and educated Nigerian. Good job :westbrookswag:

Ottawa Somalis strike me as very well assimilated. Especially the Djiboutians. What are your thoughts?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
:hemad: Your two black friends are known as the most well behaved black ethnic groups in Canada. The white adjacent Scotian and the assimilated and educated Nigerian. Good job :westbrookswag:

Ottawa Somalis strike me as very well assimilated. Especially the Djiboutians. What are your thoughts?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
all in all, can we all just say AUN for the man. An innocent man was killed. Conservative it not this makes me very upset. My heart feels heavy. AUN. He was a kind religious Christian afterall. I hope the perpetrator rots in hell.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It’s probably one of his siblings. can’t be a coincidence. Have you been invited to a Djibouti basement? Sounds like a horror film. French speaking Somalis chewing khat and chain smoking

Many Djiboutian basements from my late teens to early 20s. They were kids my age, including the Djiboutian kid host. There was no khat lol. Barely anyone does khat or garaabo in that city. It's quite rare. Only seen one guy chew garaabo there.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Anjem Choudary has come out of his hole to talk about the deceased MP that he was killed for being a Tory and pro-Israel despite there being no evidence of the latter. I thought that vermin was in jail?

I think it's a great profession for lazy people. I had one sassy black radiographer take an x-ray of my dislocated shoulder more than a decade ago at the CHEO (a very busy hospital) and I was the only person in the xray section and she was BBMing the whole time while I was in pain.
Did you sustain that shoulder injury in UK?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calling himself a Mennonite Muslim - or, more broadly, a Somali Muslim Mennonite Sufi - Togane fords the social and spiritual gaps between the West and his fellow Somali immigrants, many of them refugees from war and oppression.
His urgent and sometimes profane essays - many of them cast as long polemical poems - address political and social issues that remain volatile for Somalis and other Africans. Clannism, political corruption and
religion are frequent topics when Togane addresses his countrymen.

"I write what Somalis don't want to hear," he shouted.

As a young man befriended by Mennonite mission workers in Somalia, Togane attended Eastern Mennonite College, where he studied literature and was among the first Muslims to enroll.

His Mennonized moniker, by which many of his classmates still know him, came about when he was asked to speak at a church. Because his Arabic Moslem name was hard for some to pronounce, Togane jokingly said he was called "Charlie Stoltzfus," and the name stuck.

After a rather rocky period teaching in Philadelphia in the early 1970s, Togane moved to Montreal in 1973, where he is a member of Montreal Mennonite Fellowship.

But because he still identifies deeply with his Islamic background - especially as expressed by the tolerant, peace-centered Sufi tradition - Togane also can be found at a Montreal mosque, attending Friday prayers.

Looool

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
all in all, can we all just say AUN for the man. An innocent man was killed. Conservative it not this makes me very upset. My heart feels heavy. AUN. He was a kind religious Christian afterall. I hope the perpetrator rots in

I hope the murderer does get the highest sentence even if its the death penalty but we cannot give out AUNS since the MP did not believe in Allah.

Agent Anjam has been behind the arrest of many khawarij. People around him keep getting arrested and he keep getting away with it and the stupid extremists can’t clock it.

Agent Anjem’s job is to find dumb Muslims to entrap and once they’re caught, get them ostracized. And somehow they never learn. At this point it’s natural selection

Trending

Latest posts