UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
Why would this matter? What if this is some other Harbi Ali Kullane? What good would come from making this information easily accessible? The man is just going to be harassed endlessly whether or not he is the father of the murderer.
Its every where, facebook, twitter.

The Jews tended to their own garden and are no longer vulnerable to any power, due to their military and technological strength; their financial and cultural control over modern Rome (Washington) is a yet another layer of power.
wlhi this is one of the funniest opinions i see online. israel was brought up with the full support of both britain and the united states, and now is nothing more than another sattelite state for the american empire, like south korea for example.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No disrespect to tbe Somalis out there I’m from Puntland lol
Same bro I’m from galbeed, I’m now Ethiopian
5F49FB89-C4F5-450F-83C0-063AF763858E.jpeg

His dad was a speaker for the USC. He’s also related to the current ambassador to china.

Who is married to the head of the Mi6 infested Hiraal Institute.

Let us remember UK has been fighting to get their troops in Somalia, first directly and more recently through the AU-UN proposal. It is very suspicious.

Why you apologizing bro? this is a stain on all Somalis in the UK, when it comes to the view of the right-wing in that country.
When’s the last time you heard anyone mention that Nigerian guy who killed the white soldier in the middle of Woolwich? This will pass honestly. It’s unfortunate but it shouldn’t be any other Somalis problem. The only thing the community needs to worry about is who is preying upon their children and if their children need medication

Let us remember UK has been fighting to get their troops in Somalia, first directly and more recently through the AU-UN proposal. It is very suspicious.
Over Somalia’s dead body would they get their troops there. Sorry to inform them, there are still real men in Somalia…..after what I’ve read about somalilands involvement and collaboration with western countries im looking at them sideways, their little area is “peaceful” because they are being good little boys and allowing the brits and westerners to do as they wish. They need to stand up for a united Somalia and fight the true enemies of Somalis.

GemState

36/21
VIP
When’s the last time you heard anyone mention that Nigerian guy who killed the white soldier in the middle of Woolwich? This will pass honestly. It’s unfortunate but it shouldn’t be any other Somalis problem. The only thing the community needs to worry about is who is preying upon their children and if their children need medication
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me

Nah this dude just seems like a deranged terrorist.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
And if he really works for the NHS like was pointed out on here they really need to blame him being overworked and a lack of sleep for a mental health break. :damedamn:

I think you're confusing radiographers (technicians) with radiologists (doctors). Radiographers take xray images and operate the equipment. Nothing glamorous. He obviously kawalled people that he was a radiologist if people were saying he was a doctor. The only stress they get is if the radiologist qeelos at them for providing a terrible xray image.

I think you're confusing radiographers (technicians) with radiologists (doctors). Radiographers take xray images and operate the equipment. Nothing glamorous. He obviously kawalled people that he was a radiologist if people were saying he was a doctor. The only stress they get is if the radiologist qeelos at them for providing a terrible xray image.
Barbie Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

I think it's a great profession for lazy people. I had one sassy black radiographer take an x-ray of my dislocated shoulder more than a decade ago at the CHEO (a very busy hospital) and I was the only person in the xray section and she was BBMing the whole time while I was in pain.

Trending