UK MP killer, Ali Harbi Ali, found guilty and given a WHOLE LIFE SENTENCE

Did he have previous relationship with that MP to be assaulted?? Where would the assault even take place
They just making things up, the guy was born in the UK he was radicalised or radicalised himself in this country. Stop feeling collective guilt because his parents came from Somalia. Nothing to do with law abiding Somalis which over 99% of Somalis in the UK are.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I heard that too, but why not just say that? He waffled about Syria being the reason, which doesn't make sense since Amess was moderate.

I heard Amess was a Sunni bootyclapper and was very close and loving and wanted more Syrian immigration. He apparently loved Muslims for being conservative minded.

He got burnt for getting too close. This terrorist Harbi obviously used Amess' closeness to Sunnis to his advantage. He made a big mistake. He was slaughtered for believing in Christ. He is a martyr.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
No. MP Amess did not sexually assault Harbi the terrorist when he was younger which is why he did this terror attack. Stop the lies people. Amess' family has every right to know that these lies are being circulated. They don't deserve this after losing their father and husband to a terrorist. You don't have to sympathize with them but you have no right spreading lies to protect your beloved Harbi.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I heard Amess was a Sunni bootyclapper and was very close and loving and wanted more Syrian immigration. He apparently loved Muslims for being conservative minded.

He got burnt for getting too close. This terrorist Harbi obviously used Amess' closeness to Sunnis to his advantage. He made a big mistake. He was slaughtered for believing in Christ. He is a martyr.
Yeah he was socially conservative, anti LGBT/Abortion and pro-capital punishment. He was in a minority that voted against military action in Syria which is why I find the case odd. The kid had to have been seriously brainwashed

He wanted to kill Gove and figured out where he lived. And then randomly this MP tweeted out a meet and greet and he saw his chance of easy kill

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
here is USA life sentence means - u will never come out, only by coffin
Europe, life doesn't mean life at all, except WHOLE LIFE Tariffs. UK, it ranges between 15 to 30, Norway, max 21. Germany average life sentence is 20 years and so on.

Ikr? Miss me with that bullshit “mentally not well”

Someone knows what they are doing if they willingly take the life of an innocent person
I’m tired of these nut cases talking about, they mentally unwell.

He literally probably planned it out, step by step, made the conscious choice to go to where he was located, and hunted him down.

Miss me with that shi:tt indeed ! He knew was he was doing.

Yes, but he got life with no parole. Meaning no matter what he will never be considered for release. I followed his case and he is actually very intelligent and articulate. Wanted to become a doctor.
No chance of release even with good behaviour ? So he can’t use the excuse he was mentally unwell, when as you’ve said, he’s clearly intelligent and wanted to be a doctor.

No. MP Amess did not sexually assault Harbi the terrorist when he was younger which is why he did this terror attack. Stop the lies people. Amess' family has every right to know that these lies are being circulated. They don't deserve this after losing their father and husband to a terrorist. You don't have to sympathize with them but you have no right spreading lies to protect your beloved Harbi.
I just asked earlier caused it seem so insane. But your right, we shouldn’t spread false information and try to have people feel guilty and sympathize for him. When he is a murderer.

Oh my goodness??????? Is this just Somali gossips passed around or is this true subhannalh ?
Do you think this could’ve been admitted in court? Cause even I was like, this seems random even if he was part of a terrorist group or they said that to the public just because.
This is not true and he never mentioned it. He made it clear he didn’t even thought about killing this guy as he was not a big MP. It was Gove he wanted and by chance he saw this guy share on Twitter where he would be to meet people and just jump on it

Trending