UK Madows causing havoc in Central London (R.I.P London Tourism)

7.9% is more than double the US average unemployment rate of 3.5. Plus, they're dragging down every other group of men: White men (3.0), Asian men (2.9) and Latino men (3.0).

Your argument is "drug dealing is a job", so trust this is the last response your autistic ass gets.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

You're forgetting the fact that 1/3 of AA men in the US have convictions of some sort of a felony (Source: https://www.sentencingproject.org/news/5593/). And we also know when the men with convictions come out of prisons, they can't get a job. Nearly all jobs would deny to employ them due to their prior convictions.

That means the high conviction rate - due to the Jim Crow system - heavily contributes to the high unemployment figures for AA men in the US. Heck, we live in a country where the convicts are not allowed to vote even when they already paid their dues to society.

Now, my challenge to you is, find me statistics that took the convicts out when considering the unemployment rate of black men and let me know the figures. I already know the answer, and that is you wont be able to find such statistics - that is because the goal of the unemployment rate is never designed to expose the effects of Jim Crow system on the AA community.

Why's everyone acting like most teenagers aren't clinically brain-dead. Didn't any of you do stupid shit like this as kids too?:wow1:

Tiktok was a stroke of genius by the CCP. The indoyaar version, Douyin, is just communist feel-good propoganda and positive shit. Meanwhile the version we get is cadaan teenage girls, faking mental illness, having their attention span nuked, cutting their títs off and dancing around in their bedrooms like Slavic prossies lol
I was just talking to my friend about this. They pump feel-good educational videos to their own people while feeding us the worst of the worst qaashin and balayo.

That means the high conviction rate - due to the Jim Crow system - heavily contributes to the high unemployment figures for AA men in the US. Heck, we live in a country where the convicts are not allowed to vote even when they already paid their dues to society. find me statistics that took the convicts out when considering the unemployment rate of black men and let me know the figures.
Incarcerating rates is added to all groups not just black males.

Also Jim Crow ended in 1965, That was 57 years ago. The unemployment rate only goes up to people who are 65 years old, unless these black guys in the Jim Crow era were committing crimes while they were 8, then there’s no way they would’ve ended up in these statistics.

African-Americans/Black people accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019

Even the youth are committing crimes at high rates in this day and age.

Black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories.

You can’t blame racism on everything.

Last edited:
and many Somali feminists in this forum prefer to be in the ghetto with with single mother broken families because that is Matriachy.
You’re completely missing my point, I’m not advocating for a Matriachy. I’m saying what these people have is not a Matriarchy.

I'm saying I was advocating for Somalis to become Asians in this thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incarcerating rates is added to all groups not just black males.

Also Jim Crow ended in 1965, That was 57 years ago. The unemployment rate only goes up to people who are 65 years old, unless these black guys in the Jim Crow era were committing crimes while they were 8, then there’s no way they would’ve ended up in these statistics.

Are you disputing the fact that we still have Jim Crow laws in the books today?

The incarceration of African Americans is very higher than any other group. And since those men can't find jobs due to their criminal record, their unemployment numbers would heavily increase the overall unemployment rate of African Americans.

Even the youth are committing crimes at high rates in this day and age.

Do you know the difference laws in the book about crack cocaine vs white cocaine? The first is sold in the black neighborhoods, and the other one is sold in white neighborhoods. This is part of the Jim Crow laws that I was referring to. The folks who are caught with white cocaine are sent to drug rehab centers, while the ones who are caught crack cocaine are condemned to prions for decades,.

You're generalizing people and using statistics without having any knowledge on the topic. First, read the topic before you throw around your ignorance.

You can’t blame racism on everything.

Racism and its ugly enforcers are the root causes of high young black male incarceration and the its effects on their unemployment. In order to keep their population and progress in check, these heinous policies were enforced on them.

Are you disputing the fact that we still have Jim Crow laws in the books today?

The incarceration of African Americans is very higher than any other group. And since those men can't find jobs due to their criminal record, their unemployment numbers would heavily increase the overall unemployment rate of African Americans.

Do you know the difference laws in the book about crack cocaine vs white cocaine? The first is sold in the black neighborhoods, and the other one is sold in white neighborhoods. This is part of the Jim Crow laws that I was referring to. The folks who are caught with white cocaine are sent to drug rehab centers, while the ones who are caught crack cocaine are condemned to prions for decades,.

You're generalizing people and using statistics without having any knowledge on the topic. First, read the topic before you throw around your ignorance.

Racism and its ugly enforcers are the root causes of high young black male incarceration and the its effects on their unemployment. In order to keep their population and progress in check, these heinous policies were enforced on them.

people are really tired of the excuses about Jim Crow and racism. Stop committing crime. The video I posted is about kids crating havoc in Uk robbing shops and taking what they want. But yeah it’s because of racism

people are really tired of the excuses about Jim Crow and racism. Stop committing crime. The video I posted is about kids crating havoc in Uk robbing shops and taking what they want. But yeah it’s because of racism

The stats that I referenced were for US and not for UK, and I was responding to the lady who just painted a broad brush against AAs.

But as for committing crimes in UK, as a Somali , you shouldn't be throwing that against others. We have our fare share of crimes in UK. The national news and British govt under Theresa May had a crisis meeting about Somali criminals in UK. So don't throw rocks when you're in a glass house.

However, I agree people should not commit crimes, PERIOD.

Cost of living crisis is peak this is gonna happen every week in 2023, flash mobs looting in the city centre in front of tourists. As me and my wife were doing the weekly shopping at Sainsburys we noticed they have just hired two extra security staff. Reason? Shoplifting has seriously increased and we live in a middle class area. Things are going to get worse. People have begun to be desperate.

Cost of living crisis is peak this is gonna happen every week in 2023, flash mobs looting in the city centre in front of tourists. As me and my wife were doing the weekly shopping at Sainsburys we noticed they have just hired two extra security staff. Reason? Shoplifting has seriously increased and we live in a middle class area. Things are going to get worse. People have begun to be desperate.
middle class are still poor
they just look rich

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So you don’t consider “slanted eyes” offensive?
No it’s how they look, if this was the Tang Dynasty when slanted eues were the beauty standard then they’d be happy with their features, but now they want to hsve large doe eyes which they rarely have.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If anything your making @Macquul ah s point. Feminisism promotes promiscuity and single fathers. Now women have their own money their more incentived to raise the kid by themselves and leave the man. Feminism creates sexual promiscuity, and incentives women to be in single mother households
Everything is womens fault. These men are lacking, period hence why women overpower them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You're forgetting the fact that 1/3 of AA men in the US have convictions of some sort of a felony (Source: https://www.sentencingproject.org/news/5593/). And we also know when the men with convictions come out of prisons, they can't get a job. Nearly all jobs would deny to employ them due to their prior convictions.

That means the high conviction rate - due to the Jim Crow system - heavily contributes to the high unemployment figures for AA men in the US. Heck, we live in a country where the convicts are not allowed to vote even when they already paid their dues to society.

Now, my challenge to you is, find me statistics that took the convicts out when considering the unemployment rate of black men and let me know the figures. I already know the answer, and that is you wont be able to find such statistics - that is because the goal of the unemployment rate is never designed to expose the effects of Jim Crow system on the AA community.
Didn’t you know, Jim Crow, Crack Epidemic and Mass incarceration all came from matriarchy or otherwise known as black women? Everything wrong in the Black community, is the womens fault. Black men should have no responsibility, black women are white supremacists. That’s why black mens only friend is white women.
All You Can Eat Food GIF by Bernardson

Didn’t you know, Jim Crow, Crack Epidemic and Mass incarceration all came from matriarchy or otherwise known as black women? Everything wrong in the Black community, is the womens fault. Black men should have no responsibility, black women are white supremacists. That’s why black mens only friend is white women.
All You Can Eat Food GIF by Bernardson

I didn't say anything against women, @Qeelbax. Try that on someone else.
Fyi, AA women have always been the backbone of the AA community!!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I didn't say anything against women, @Qeelbax. Try that on someone else.
Fyi, AA women have always been the backbone of the AA community!!
No I’m being sarcastic, that one dude is blaming women for everything. That’s why I said « didn’t you know »

Trending