UK lists 'Somalilander' as an ethnicity

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I always found the name Somalilanders so stupid. Think of all the countries that end with “land”. i.e switzerland, england, ireland etc

none of those names have “land” in it. They chop off the land and go buy swiss, english, irish etc. But Somalilanders can’t do that because the ethnicity “Somali” is claimed by Somalia, and they hate Somalia so much that they’ll just call themselves Somalilanders. Never mind the fact that it’s a mouthful or just doesn’t sound right.

If they change their ethnicity from Somali to Somalilander, chronologically speaking they should change their national language from Somali to Somalilander as well.

Idc what goes on in the UK though. I’m just glad the isaaqs here in Canada are docile and looma’ooyan. I remember the last time they tried to protest in Ottawa they only had like 20 people show up and everyone ignored them :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I always found the name Somalilanders so stupid. Think of all the countries that end with “land”. i.e switzerland, england, ireland etc

none of those names have “land” in it. They chop off the land and go buy swiss, english, irish etc. But Somalilanders can’t do that because the ethnicity “Somali” is claimed by Somalia, and they hate Somalia so much that they’ll just call themselves Somalilanders. Never mind the fact that it’s a mouthful or just doesn’t sound right.

If they change their ethnicity from Somali to Somalilander, chronologically speaking they should change their national language from Somali to Somalilander as well.

Idc what goes on in the UK though. I’m just glad the isaaqs here in Canada are docile and looma’ooyan. I remember the last time they tried to protest in Ottawa they only had like 20 people show up and everyone ignored them :cryinglaughsmiley:
Lol dude no one cares about qabil or politics amongst first generation Canadian Somalis compared to other diasporas nothing to do with being docile or whatever :mjlol:

I didn’t even know about my subclan until I joined sspot.

the Ottawa protest where gadabursi folks who were protesting about the lady who got jailed for having Somalia flag :mjkkk:

D0C1AC69-25D1-4A68-ADD6-CD84817E10AF.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol dude no one cares about qabil or politics amongst first generation Canadian Somalis compared to other diasporas nothing to do with being docile or whatever :mjlol:

I didn’t even know about my subclan until I joined sspot
I use isaaq and somalilander synonymously. Canadian Somalis don’t care about qabyaalad but they still care about Somalia and Somaliland. I’m saying Isaaqs/Somalilanders aren’t as crazy about it like in the UK and other places. Not because they don’t care about that stuff, because they do, it’s because they just can’t.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I use isaaq and somalilander synonymously. Canadian Somalis don’t care about qabyaalad but they still care about Somalia and Somaliland. I’m saying Isaaqs/Somalilanders aren’t as crazy about it like in the UK and other places. Not because they don’t care about that stuff, because they do, it’s because they just can’t.
It has nothing to do with cant I mean may 18th parties happen every year In Toronto, Edmonton and Ottawa so I don’t know what you mean :heh:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It has nothing to do with cant I mean may 18th parties happen every year In Toronto, Edmonton and Ottawa so I don’t know what you mean :heh:
That’s the right of peaceful assembly lmfao. No ones stopping them from stuff like that, basic human right. I mean buuq like changing their category in the census or pushing movements that help their cause or whatever

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That’s the right of peaceful assembly lmfao. No ones stopping them from stuff like that, basic human right. I mean buuq like changing their category in the census or pushing movements that help their cause or whatever
Nah bro in the west we are all Somali end of the day and also us Canadian Somalis got less of a dhaqan compared to Europeans let’s keep it real. :ufdup:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah bro in the west we are all Somali end of the day and also us Canadian Somalis got less of a dhaqan compared to Europeans let’s keep it real. :ufdup:
I agree. I cringe when people mention somaliland/somalia beef in the west. Cringe even more when qabiil is brought up. I only ever mention qabiil on this site, literally nowhere else.

Not even with my family. I didn’t even know any qabiils before joining this site, most likely a Canadian thing. People in UK are obsessed with qabiil, politics, and race.

It must suck for you s dhulo to have to pay for a somaliland Visa to visit your homelands. Let it all out mate:ohlord:

idiots couldnt suck it up and write "black". yaaab ukip is gonna have a field day when our stats are released "we cant be letting this abduls and their sisters in this country! look at this!" :mjkkk:

Would be funny if we get to see socioeconomic statistics between those who identify as Somali and those who identify as Somalilander. Would be hilarious if the Somalilander cohort has worse figures.
Are you stupid? Why wouldnt they have worse figures

Trending

Latest posts