Uk is poor due to brexit

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Reer uk you are one of the poorest Somali diaspora 😂 matter fact all you European Somalis are poor compared to USA,Canada and Australia.

I advice to travel to USA for better job and future.

You are correct, but I don’t want to live somewhere where the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution. I wouldn’t feel safe there.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
You are correct, but I don’t want to live somewhere where the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution. I wouldn’t feel safe there.
In some states they can shoot you and get zero prison sentences 😂 but in the northern states people are usually don’t carry guns with them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If 2 income households are struggling
Wouldn't there be a huge riot?

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
The uk is good as finished America if trump isn’t elected is next

The entire western world is on the brink of collapse.

We are living in a time of upheaval and change. Nowhere is safe, as we live in a global economy mostly controlled by the usual suspects.

Keo

VIP
UK should join back the EU, the only issue is Germany & France will cuck them into accepting Schengen area & the Euro :mjpls:
UK had so many benefits that other EU member states didn’t have, and they still decided to leave. They won’t be getting any of the special privileges they had if or when they decide to rejoin.

UK had so many benefits that other EU member states didn’t have, and they still decided to leave. They won’t be getting any of the special privileges they had if or when they decide to rejoin.

This Brit had me crying he’s like Germany & France were bending us over

:damn:

Man said the EU was like

3AA8E479-3F10-433F-A60F-A326917AC133.jpeg

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Fake news, EU won’t collapse. There will be another 1 or 2 member states that leave tho.
Eu is dictatorship cause how they threatento destroy Hungary economy cause they refused the Ukrainian aid 💀 no wonder uk left this shit and become independent from them. Eu have secret motives in Ukraine deeper than Ukraine freedom. It’s all about money nothing else.

Eu is dictatorship cause how they threatento destroy Hungary economy cause they refused the Ukrainian aid 💀 no wonder uk left this shit and become independent from them. Eu have secret motives in Ukraine deeper than Ukraine freedom. It’s all about money nothing else.
They were going to remove Hungary’s veto & they already withheld $10 billion from Hungary