UK is Africa

Smh, just landed in Heathrow and saw chicken bones right on my terminal's floor.

I ride in my taxi, go to Harlesden and see kids playing football with a Lucozade bottle, then hear a crackhead black woman scream "TISSUES FOR 1 POUND", SMH...

I walk around and see 2 Pakis arguing about oyster cards smh... I even even hear them mention "machetes".

Wherever I go chicken bones on the floor.

Santander bikes with the tires ripped off, smh...

I finally get into the flat where I'm staying, I plan on taking a hot shower AND I NEED TO PUT COINS INSIDE THE WATER HEATER TO HAVE MY HOT WATER.

Smh, I'm glad y'all left the EU, Uk is Africa.

Last edited:
Smh, just landed in Heathrow and saw chicken bones right on my terminal's floor.

I ride in my taxi, go to Harlesden and see kids playing football with a Lucozade bottle, then hear a crackhead black women scream "TISSUES FOR 1 POUND", SMH...

I walk around and see 2 Pakis arguing about oyster cards smh... I even even hear them mention "machetes".

I finally get into the flat where I'm staying, I plan on taking a hot AND I NEED TO PUT COINCS INSIDE THE WATER HEATER TO MAKE IT WORK.

Where did you come from ?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Looooool I remember last summer after my visit back home I went to London. The first thing I see when I get to the central parts of London is this big ass flash mob of Africans practically naked flocking on the streets and they had this African carnival thingy going on which I had no idea about and got shocked when I see a bunch of black people naked rushing towards me, I mean to the pitch black underground rail, I instantly thought of running but couldn’t. Many of them were so rude and loud and even pushed me away like a fly I was holding tightly onto my big ass bag and hoping not to face any trouble :mad::mad:

Looooool I remember last summer after my visit back home I went to London. The first thing I see when I get to the central parts of London is this big ass flash mob of Africans practically naked flocking on the streets and they had this African carnival thingy going on which I had no idea about and got shocked when I see a bunch of black people naked rushing towards me, I mean to the pitch black underground rail, I instantly thought of running but couldn’t. Many of them were so rude and loud and even pushed me away like a fly I was holding tightly onto my big ass bag and hoping not to face any trouble :mad::mad:

AND THEY PAY 1000+ POUNDS PER MONTH FOR A ONE BEDROOM APPARTMENT TOO :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead:

By the way harlesden is ghetto af, why would you go there out of all places :gucciwhat:

You know what they say, the more ghetto the place, the tastier is the fried chicken, now excuse me I have to put some hydrogen peroxyde in my lucozade bottle to fend off the nigerians.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
COINS FOR HOT WATER?
70BA3181-EA59-43EB-9CB2-19F21810D546.jpeg

THE GHETTOOOOOO

3rd World UK I bet the other ones thought they could hide this ceeb for long.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I ride in my taxi, go to Harlesden and see kids playing football with a Lucozade bottle, then hear a crackhead black woman scream "TISSUES FOR 1 POUND", SMH...

I finally get into the flat where I'm staying, I plan on taking a hot shower AND I NEED TO PUT COINS INSIDE THE WATER HEATER TO HAVE MY HOT WATER.

Did you go through all the threats I’ve made of this topic and just spew my findings in your “new” thread :farmajoyaab::noneck:

Trending