UK has very nice landscapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I just came back from Devon 2 weeks ago. Pristine place. :nvjpqts:
Mashallah you are a great man. Wallahi I would love to visit UK magnificent landscapes. After watching this video

I realized UK is one majestic ass country. I feel like you don't even have to move away to experience a great vacation.

Mashallah you are a great man. Wallahi I would love to visit UK magnificent landscapes. After watching this video

I realized UK is one majestic ass country. I feel like you don't even have to move away to experience a great vacation.

Holidaying within the UK is so underrated. People like to venture out for exploration.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is carefully selected. The UK is by far the ugliest place in western Europe. Iberia has nice landscape.
You don't appreciate nature sxb only sand. Iberia has great landscape too, but UK is undiscovered walle bille in a sense people forgotten the treasures within it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Seriously man just F off.

Do you ever have anything good to say?
Im expressing my opinion as someone who lives in the UK. When it comes to landscape, only Scotland is there for its mountains but England is no where near close to most of the world in terms of beauty

CaliTedesse

VIP
Im expressing my opinion as someone who lives in the UK. When it comes to landscape, only Scotland is there for its mountains but England is no where near close to most of the world in terms of beauty
Bruh the castles of Britain waa fucking Epic.
upload_2019-6-1_14-31-22.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
You don't like green landscape do you?

CaliTedesse

VIP
I do. I used to venture into the forest in Finland and I was captivated by it. It was amazing feeling. I like hiking or forests and semi desert. Sahara desert is not for me sxb
You have enough majestic forests in Britain sxb enjoy it while you still can sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts