UK has left the EU

:mjlol:
Just found this out.
:yacadiim:
Don't know whether this is a good thing or not but we'll see what happens.

Need to send some lacag back home hope the exchange rates are good

So this meme is officially useless now.:bell:
B795EF2B-7E24-4643-92A0-6DD1BF9DA394.png

Uk now has complete sovereignty over its domestic and foreign policy which is a bad thing. They might start deporting Muslims and putting pressure on British Muslims as the right wing has significance and could implement laws.

UK Muslims/Somalis should be aware

Uk now has complete sovereignty over its domestic and foreign policy which is a bad thing. They might start deporting Muslims and putting pressure on British Muslims as the right wing has significance and could implement laws.

UK Muslims/Somalis should be aware
No theyre still under the EU laws/agreement until they can find a deal. Theres a period until they actually leave. This is just the start of the withdrawal agreement.

Apollo

VIP
I think it's highly unlikely that Russia will join the EU

I know, was just posting for the memes. Russia is a civilization on its own and has its own EU-like thing called Eurasian Economic Union.

As for this thread, well, it's sad that the UK is leaving, but I think they will come back to re-join in a generation from now.

DRACO

VIP
Somalis from The Netherlands and Sweden who flooded the UK through freedom of movement,will be deported if they commit a crime in the UK. Even those who don't commit a crime will find it tougher living here and move back to their country.

Happy Brexit Day to the British citizens of Somalispot!

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
AND SO IT BEGINS THE TRUE DEMISE OF THE GAAAJO ISLAND LET THEM SINK IN THEIR HAGGIS JUICE THE BLOODY BASTARDS

Trending