UK Grading disaster...... make Dua for all the hardworking children praying for a miracle to make college, ameen.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Wow, I had no idea getting into university was so difficult in the UK. Why do they make it so difficult?

I personally think that have to do an R-score type of evaluation that will allow them to examine a student through two complete years instead of a week of exams.
But nevermind, the UK is a pretty fuc*ed up country, when you can't own land more than 99 years and half of your country is own by some kind of nobility. No more question is needed to be asked

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
GCSE and ALevels exams got cancelled due to COVID-19
They gave it based on teacher prediction , but they fucked it up and used a computer based algorithm depending on the school and the area and the ranking the student is.
Why not just do the exams online?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why not just do the exams online?
Cause they missed out on half the years course material and classes. There was no zoom lessons in the uk. The UK education system is really hard especially A levels so they would have failed the exams without proper lessons..

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Cause they missed out on half the years course material and classes. There was no zoom lessons in the uk. The UK education system is really hard especially A levels so they would have failed the exams without proper lessons..
Y10 and Y12 this year are damned, more then the current Y11 and Y13, at least they get grades.
No education, albeit some online work since March. Thats 4 months of content gone.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Y10 and Y12 this year are damned, more then the current Y11 and Y13, at least they get grades.
Yeah I agree. Can’t imagine doing catch up on a year and half’s worth of GCSE or God forbid A level material. They should lower the grade boundaries or just reduce the amount of course material they learn. But that will never happen in this shitty system.

Trending