UK gangiistar wilding in Xamar

Mozart

You need people like me
My reer UK akhis what's the track in the first post it low-key bumps :mjpls:

Loooool these niggas brag about having 15inch knives when I was an ciyaal we used to count how many shell casings were on the ballcourt floor:mjlol:
6 shots in my wap you can hold one !

I would seriously like to take these monkey gang wanna bees and work them to death building houses in somalia, look at the video, these are the idiots the government gives my hard earned tax money when i do 80 hours a week

i work like a dog so they can make videos and do gansgter signs

:snoop:

Keo

VIP
Look who I find begging it in the comments
1598136318905.png

They can't afford guns in the UK, only butter knife
The gun laws in the Uk are unbelievably strict, and the country is an island surrounded by waters, so illegal weapons from mainland Europe is near impossible to smuggle in unless your part of the mafia which even in that case is rare :drakelaugh:
My reer UK akhis what's the track in the first post it low-key bumps :mjpls:

Loooool these niggas brag about having 15inch knives when I was an ciyaal we used to count how many shell casings were on the ballcourt floor:mjlol:
Anyone can buss a gun lmao requires no effort, imagine plunging a mindi into your opp and feeling his insides turn inside out :kanyehmm:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Look who I find begging it in the comments
View attachment 138381
Twista is from Birmingham no? It makes no sense for him to have beef with Tottenham yutes?
The gun laws in the Uk are unbelievably strict, and the country is an island surrounded by waters, so illegal weapons from mainland Europe is near impossible to smuggle in unless your part of the mafia which even in that case is rare :drakelaugh:

Anyone can buss a gun lmao requires no effort, imagine plunging a mindi into your opp and feeling his insides turn inside out :kanyehmm:
Been there done that waryahe I gave a miyute a legazz in the south :damedamn:

Keo

VIP
Twista is from Birmingham no? It makes no sense for him to have beef with Tottenham yutes?
In their music they openly mention how they got beef with Somalis "swear I got beef with the Malis, cah they’re tryna take over the town" so why are they in his comment section?

Trending

Latest posts