UK funded RRU terrorists fire live rounds on protestors in Kashmir

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yet again, Somaliland's UK funded RRU is caught committing crimes against humanity in Kash- I mean Laascaanood.
:francis:
But then again...
Dhulbahante militias were the ones who invited Somaliland to L.A in the first place to get rid of your vermin.
:russ::hemad::hahaidiot: @World

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yet again, Somaliland's UK funded RRU is caught committing crimes against humanity in Kash- I mean Laascaanood.
:francis:
But then again...

:russ::hemad::hahaidiot: @World

That looks like the most staged thing ever,

The people behind the camera proper controlling him what to say.

You don't even know what they're protesting about, of it was about somaliland why are they all not protesting everyday.

Whoever died want senseless, otherwise there would be death everyday

Bohol

VIP
That is why funds should be totally cut for Sland region (specially anything security related). It is only used to attack civilians.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Dhulos have brought this on themselves. They've made their bed, now they can lie in it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This town is definitely Somaliland controlled. You can tell their in the middle of the city sxb and clearly the government, but that shitty game they play in badhan, hadaftimo, xudun, buhodle, dhahar, las qoray. That's like me in Australia holding a flag of pl in my house and bringing reporters to take 'video shots of my city' while I tell them I am guddomiyaha puntland ee australia, waxanu jogna australia, meeshani malaha australians waan iska 'dhicinay' loooooooooool. Doesn't that sound so much like SL propaganda machine to you.

Halkani waa Badhan waxan iska dhicinay maleshiyad ka timid PL lol. He is in 'xafad' niyahow and 'guri' why isn't he in magalada dhexdeeda hadu dawlad ka yahay meesha, why is the guddomiye of all their gobols located in residential properties and waving SL flags in front reporters la soo keensaday? It's pathetic if you ask me. Do not say SL controls SOOL/SANAAG, just say Las anod and be fair to these clans. Or else I can do the same thing in Australia in my house and you will need to accept in Australia PL iyo Australia isku haystan magaloyinka looooooooooooool. It's basically Majnoon politics, it's dandansi and just nonsense why they are doing such silly things.

Are their ppl very low IQ and actually believe it? if that's the case I feel sorry for @SirLancelLord because you lack a questioning mind then what's the reason you want to be involved in politics, stay away then sxb with that lack of questioning mind and cheerleading 'shit' you do, cuz you sell anything SL even if it's virtual reality maps, mp's in london that any resident can meet and talk about SL or PL with, you have guddomiye gobol stuck in a house in xafadaha badhan, buhodle, xudun, talex, you act like their is some major war happening when u can't even come outside to magalada dhexdeeda as PL forces and government is there. Just stop it, it has to end MAJNUUN politics, it doesn't change the REALITY wax walan ba tahay.

Trending

Latest posts