UK Faarax and Canadian Xalimo cross international boundaries in the name of jaceyl......

World

VIP
She's a 6.5 maybe 7 at best. He can do better. Love doesn't exist enough with all the hollywood bs.
Personally my wife doesn’t have to be gorgeous as long as I still find her attractive and she is slim. I care more about her character, personality, family, etc.

I think when we see couples where the guy is better looking, the girl is always doing “too much.”

Exhibit A is this thread. They’re still a cute couple though.
The overcompensation is a good thing, signs of a keeper, the beauty is that this overcompensation happens in every facet of life and they are down for everything with you. "no" is not part of there vocab.

Hence my preference for a plane Jane, she has to be less then myself in the looks department so she overcompensates everywhere else (keeper).

The most boring of females I have ever encountered are the good looking ones regardless of how devoted she is to you.

They are lifeless, clueless and adventureless in every facet of life outside of being paraded as a trophy which carries no meaning for me.

Overcompensation is a beautiful thing, it's a type of fuel that never burns out.

Things you would casually say NO to or haphazardly carry out in a lifeless manner, she would carry out with great intensity, deep love and ardent devotion.

This explains your anxiety, you dont want to be in a position were you are forced into this overcompensation

This tells me your at least an 8 or above in that department, because it's those types of females that fear this most and love the overcompensation to go the other way because they are accustomed to being pampered and don't have the necessary tools, skills and intensity for overcompensation.

This is terrible for males because overcompensation strips him of his masculine attributes of dominance and being a leader in the home.

It's bad for females too because the necessary respect levels will not be there, hence why statistically the better looking the female is, the much harder time she has to maintain a healthy relationship and family without bouncing around.

beauty is like the resource curse in economics, there is a price you pay for it in life.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The overcompensation is a good thing, signs of a keeper, the beauty is that this overcompensation happens in every facet of life and they are down for everything with you. "no" is not part of there vocab.

Hence my preference for a plane Jane, she has to be less then myself in the looks department so she overcompensates everywhere else (keeper).

The most boring of females I have ever encountered are the good looking ones regardless of how devoted she is to you.

They are lifeless, clueless and adventureless in every facet of life outside of being paraded as a trophy which carries no meaning for me.

Overcompensation is a beautiful thing, it's a type of fuel that never burns out.

Things you would casually say NO to or haphazardly carry out in a lifeless manner, she would carry out with great intensity, deep love and ardent devotion.

Ahh, the portrayal of attractive women as vacuous and uninteresting is a nice trope but a mischaracterization nonetheless.

Gambar

VIP
I never understand niggas who search for love across the border let alone across the continent. You must be ugly as f*ck if you look for jacayl in another continent.
It doesn’t mean they went cross country or borders, sometimes you meet in Africa too.

Ahh, the portrayal of attractive women as vacuous and uninteresting is a nice trope but a mischaracterization nonetheless.
It goes deeper then that sophi, of course you have exceptions in everything, that goes without saying.

But the norm is obvious and any male with sufficient experience with them knows this.

I give you one thing though, in terms of kindness, sweetness and being polite they are the best no doubt.

But in every other department they are lacking especially intellectually, it's no surprise because they never had to cultivate this from a biological, psychological and societal perspective being top of the food chain.

Comfort is the enemy of growth and progress as you know sophi, and no female tastes more comfort and ease in life then the good looking princess raised in an environment of praise and adulation.

In life everything comes with a positive and a subsequent negative that comes attached, people are mostly a product of there environment.

I find that the plane Jane average looking female has the best of both worlds and a smart male should always go with a female that is a degree below him in the looks department to get the overcompensation effect.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It goes deeper then that sophi, of course you have exceptions in everything, that goes without saying.

But the norm is obvious and any male with sufficient experience with them knows this.

I give you one thing though, in terms of kindness, sweetness and being polite they are the best no doubt.

But in every other department they are lacking especially intellectually, it's no surprise because they never had to cultivate this from a biological, psychological and societal perspective being top of the food chain.

Comfort is the enemy of growth and progress as you know sophi, and no female tastes more comfort and ease in life then the good looking princess raised in an environment of praise and adulation.

In life everything comes with a positive and a subsequent negative that comes attached, people are mostly a product of there environment.

I find that the plane Jane average looking female has the best of both worlds and a smart male should always go with a female that is a degree below him in the looks department to get the overcompensation effect.

Still generalizing I see.

Modelesque men possessing both strong intellectual capacities and fully fledged personalities are aberrations. Most aesthetically delight the senses but unfortunately they are a B-flat in intellectual excitement. Enjoy the comforts of good books for the rest of your married life or maintain various outside interests and an eclectic group of friends if you intend on hog tying this flavourless trophy man. Sadly, he will not evolve into a member of the literati as his looks fade. Like a high end hand bag he will make for a fine accessory but that's the extent of it. Choose a moderately attractive erudite that is cunning, dynamic and ambitious and be the beauty of the two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My life hasn't been the same since I discovered @sincity is a woman.
Is it a FKD version of @Qali ?????
F7DEA039-FFDA-498E-BD39-EDE1D27184D0.jpeg

if this post is true and the person is male, why do some of yall pretend to be naago online? ceeb badhana niin rag matihiin? ive seen it one too many times for it to be a one off thing.

a lot of bluemakeupfuads in the making
Too much battyboys here smh

Trending