UK Faarax and Canadian Xalimo cross international boundaries in the name of jaceyl......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah I didn’t mean that way lol you guys are weird

:noneck:

I meant talking to someone face to face regularly. when I spoke to someone far they wouldn’t have the means to fly/travel to see each other all the time I understand it’s costly and time consuming but that’s the downside of long distance relationships and then the issue of relocating for someone which I wouldn’t want anyway.

is your qabil connected to afar?????

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will admit UK guys aren't bad looking. :browtf:

fr. the ethnic guys are top tier, dont like the cadaans tho.
most good looking somalis are british too. there was a uk somali societies linkup last year that looked like a prom, and it was a showcase of ther looks essentially.

I never understand niggas who search for love across the border let alone across the continent. You must be ugly as f*ck if you look for jacayl in another continent.
The world is a massive place
Not everyone plans on living in the same place for their whole life
I'm sorry you're a boring individual
As long as they are Somali I don't care about who they are
They can live in Antarctica for all I care

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Seems like UK faraxs ain't interested in UK xalimos

they are, just expanind ghteir palette. using your logic, canadian xalimos aint interested in canadian faaraxs.
i think there should be an intermixing between canada, uk and reer US somalis, as in the diaspora they are culturally most similar, especially UK and canada in my opinion.
its crazy how london feels so similar to toronto.

Maybe its the romcom lover in me, but relationships across borders seems so cute, the trials, triubulations, long distance issues, the finally seeing one another after long..... a whole Netflix film !

Many diasporas that aren't Somali have facilites and ways to help diapsoras of the same ethnicities find each other, why are we so beehind? Someone should capitalize off of this business Idea, I don't even want a cut. My habesha friend back in Toronto found her Habesha man from Cali that way, even they are on that wave.

I for sure want a British Somali. Only catch is that they will need to uproot the ghetto that is Ingriiska and move to Canada.

Have you guys had success with other Diaspora, would you be supportive of a Somali dating app?

I been following the girl cause she's canadian, and the guy has london Uk in his bio.
My detective skills to find him lol, subhanallah.

View attachment 136924

Somalis meet on Instagram and twitter nowadays. So it’s not impossible.

They are cute masha Allah.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Stalkergan bal eega, maba xishoonaysa :mjlol: but then again, these ppl clearly dgaf if ppl gonna put their noses into their business so whatever
1597159810715.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
The only thing is they’re not married. I wouldn’t post on socials until at least after marriage. People are haters and may wanna break up the union.

So true! I wouldnt post at allllllll, there are many xaasidiin out there. Evil eye is real, ppl can give you ayn accidentally or intentionally. So better protect what you love and cherish.

Trending

Latest posts